Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Solu Medrol 125 mg Injection (2 ml)
$18.00 – $97.00
|Solu Medrol 125 mg Injection (2 ml)|
|1 Injection/s||$18.00||$18.00 /Piece|
|3 Injection/s||$51.00||$17.00 /Piece|
|6 Injection/s||$97.00||$16.17 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Solu-Medrol 125 mg Injection (Methylprednisolone Injection)
Solu-Medrol 125 mg injection is a corticosteroid drug that prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation. Methylprednisolone Injection is a prescription medication that’s available as the brand-name drug Medrol. It’s also available as a generic drug. Know about Methylprednisolone dosage, uses, work, price, reviews, side effects, interactions, warning, how to take, directions and precautions.
What is Methylprednisolone Injection used for?
Solu-Medrol 125 mg Injection is formulated to treat many different inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, lupus, psoriasis, bronchitis, ulcerative colitis, allergic disorders, gland disorders, and conditions that affect the skin, eyes, lungs, stomach, nervous system, or blood cells. It may also be used to help suppress the immune system.
How does Solu-Medrol 125 mg Injection work?
This Injection has an effect on virtually every organ system in the body. It is a corticosteroid that blocks the production of substances that trigger allergic and inflammatory actions. Methylprednisolone 125 mg/ml Injection is used to modify the body’s immune response. At lower doses, it helps to reduce inflammation by decreasing the activity of specific cells and chemicals produced by the body that cause inflammation. At higher doses, it can suppress the immune system by reducing the number of cells necessary for a proper immune response.
Side effects of Solu-Medrol 125 mg Injection
- Metallic taste in the mouth
- Weight gain
- Increased appetite
- Change in taste
Precautions of Solu-Medrol 125 mg Injection
- Before starting Solu-Medrol 125 mg Injection, make sure you tell your physician about any other medications you are using. Do not take aspirin, or products containing aspirin unless your physician specifically permits this.
- Do not receive any immunization or vaccination without your physician’s approval while taking Solu-Medrol Injection.
- Tell your health care expert if you are pregnant or may be pregnant before starting this treatment.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Solu-Medrol.
Why Buy Solu-Medrol 125 mg Injection (2 ml) from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Solu-Medrol 125 mg Injection (2 ml), manufactured by Pfizer India Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Severe allergic reactions, Allergy symptoms, Asthma
Pfizer India Ltd
2 ml in 1 vial