Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Skinshine Cream (Hydroquinone / Tretinoin / Mometasone)
Skinshine Cream (Hydroquinone / Tretinoin / Mometasone) is a combination medicine used for the short-term, intermittent treatment of moderate-to-severe melasma (dark, discolored patches) of the face.
Skinshine creams not only treat skin disorders concentrated within the face. It also treats dermatitis of the scalp. Separate from that, it is generally used in the treatment of Acne vulgaris, Melasma, rough patches on the skin, skin discoloration, psoriasis, wrinkles, skin inflammation, skin dryness, and various other dermatological problems.
How Skinshine Cream Works?
Skinshine Cream is a combination of three medicines: Hydroquinone, Mometasone, and Tretinoin, which treats melasma. Hydroquinone is a skin lightening medicine. It reduces the amount of a skin pigment (melanin) that causes darkening of the skin. This effect is reversible. Mometasone is a steroid which blocks the production of specific chemical agents (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, swollen, and itchy. Tretinoin is a form of vitamin A that helps the skin to renew itself more quickly.
How to Use Skinshine Cream?
This medication is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the afflicted area and apply the cream.
Skinshine cream side effects?
- Application site reactions
- Skin rash
- Burning, irritation
- Itching and redness
Precautions and Warnings Related To Skin Shine Cream:
- Do not go overboard with its application. Smear your face with a thin layer of skinshine cream and wait for it to settle down.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before using this medicine.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before using this medicine.
Skin Shine Cream Dosage?
Skinshine are to be used to the affected area twice daily, once in the morning before heading outside, and, the second time, in the night before going to bed. Avoid contact after you apply the cream for at least 15 minutes and let the cream settle in your skin. Continue the routine for at least 6 to 8 weeks to see the best result.
Skinshine cream contains steroids in them, which work against Melasma. However, if used over a long period of time, these medicines can cause the skin to become thin, sinewy, and more susceptible to infections and acne.
Apply for the medicine thinly and in sufficient quantity to cover the affected areas. Skinshine is usually applied two or three times a day to the affected areas of skin.
No, Skinshine will not be more effective if overused. Overusing the medication can result in too much medicine being absorbed into the body. This may lead to reducing or weakening of the skin and other serious side effects.
Why Skinshine Cream from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Skinshine Cream, manufactured by Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
Disclaimer: The information produced here is best of our knowledge and experience, and we have tried our best to make it as accurate and up-to-date as possible, but we would like to request that it should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment.
AllDayGeneric is a medium to provide our audience with the common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. Even if there is no mention of a warning for any drug or combination, it never means that we are claiming that the drug or combination is safe for consumption without any proper consultation with an expert.
AllDayGeneric does not take responsibility for any aspect of medicines or treatments. If you have any doubts about your medication, we strongly recommend you to see a doctor immediately.
|Country of Origin|
Hydroquinone / Tretinoin / Mometasone
Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
15 gm in 1 tube
Hydroquinone (2%w/w) + Tretinoin (0.025%w/w) + Mometasone (0.1%w/w)