- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Skin Lite Cream 20gm
Skin Lite Cream (Hydroquinone/Tretinoin/Mometasone) is a topical cream used for the treatment the inflammatory and pruritic signs of corticost***id-responsive dermatoses including redness, itching, and swelling. It is principally referred to as a corticost***id.
Dosage and Administration
Always use Skin Lite Cream (Hydroquinone/Tretinoin/Mometasone) as you have been prescribed by your doctor. Never self-medicate or change your dosage without first consulting your doctor. The correct dosage can vary depending on your health, medical history, and the severity of the condition being treated. The recommended dose of Skin Lite Cream (Hydroquinone/Tretinoin/Mometasone) is once a day. Apply a thin film of the cream to the affected area. Rub it in until the cream dissolves. Do not use Skin Lite for more dosage often than prescribed by your doctor.
All patients should note that Skin Lite Cream (Hydroquinone/Tretinoin/Mometasone) may cause some side effects, such as:
• aching, blisters in hair follicles
• thinning of the skin
• irritation of the skin
• burning or itching of the skin
• increased redness of the skin
Warnings and Precautions
Seek immediate emergency medical attention if you suffer an allergic reaction. Symptoms to watch for, which may be indicative of a reaction, include skin rashes, hives, swelling of the face or limbs, trouble breathing, and trouble swallowing.
1. If you have an allergic or hypersensitive reaction, seek emergency medical attention.
2. Possible symptoms include difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, swelling, chest tightness, skin rashes, and hives.
3. This medication should only be used as instructed and prescribed by your physician or pharmacist. Do not alter your dosage unless specifically instructed to do so by either of the above.
4. Dosage and usage often depends on the severity of the condition, as well as the patient’s medical history and current health condition.
5. Before you begin using this medication, ensure your physician is aware of the following:
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• If you have any allergies.
• If you have any other illnesses, disorders, or medical conditions.
• If you are using any other drugs or medication.
• If you are using any vitamins or supplements.
|Country of Origin||
Hydroquinone / Tretinoin / Mometasone
Zydus Cadila Pharma
20 gm in 1 tube
Hydroquinone (2%w/w) + Tretinoin (0.025%w/w) + Mometasone (0.1%w/w)