- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Skelebenz Capsules (Cyclobenzaprine 15mg)
Skelebenz Capsules is a skeletal muscle relaxant, prescribed for pain and stiffness caused by muscle strains and sprains. It works by blocking nerve impulses. This medicine is used along with rest and physical treatment to get the best possible effect. It is not prescribed for use in patients below 15 years of age.
Skelebenz (Cyclobenzaprine) is used along with proper rest and physical treatment for relief of muscle spasm associated with acute, painful musculoskeletal conditions. Improvement is manifested by relief of muscle spasm and its associated signs and symptoms, namely, pain, tenderness, and limitation of motion. Cyclobenzaprine Tablets should be used only for short periods (up to two or three weeks).
Cyclobenzaprine binds to the serotonin receptor and is considered a 5-HT2 receptor antagonist that reduces muscle tone by decreasing the activity of descending Serotonin.
- Take Cyclobenzaprine in the dose and duration as advised by your physician.
- Swallow Skelebenz capsules whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it.
- Skelebenz 15 Capsule may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Blurred vision
- Skin Rash
- Dry mouth
- Dizziness and Drowsiness
- Nausea and vomiting
Skelebenz 15 Capsule is available in the following packages and strengths
- Skelebenz 15 Capsule – Packages: 10 Capsule
- The recommended adult dose for most patients is one Skelebenz (Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride) 15 mg Tablet taken once daily. Some patients may require up to 30 mg/day. It is recommended that doses be taken at approximately the same time each day. Use of Cyclobenzaprine Tablets for periods longer than two or three weeks is not recommended.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not increase your dose to make up for the missed dose.
Seek emergency medical treatment or communicate the doctor in case of an overdose.
No, You do not get addicted to Skelebenz.
Yes, but take Skelebenz only on doctor’s advice.
No, Skelebenz cannot treat any kind of mental disorder.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Skelebenz Capsules, manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
10 capsules in 1 strip