Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Singulair 5 mg Tablet
$23.00 – $62.00
|Singulair 5 mg Tablet|
|28 Tablet/s||$23.00||$0.82 /Piece|
|56 Tablet/s||$44.00||$0.79 /Piece|
|84 Tablet/s||$62.00||$0.74 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Singulair 5 mg Tablet (Montelukast 5mg)
Singulair 5 mg (Montelukast 5mg Tablets) is used in the control of asthma and for the prevention of exercise-induced bronchospasm. Singulair Tablet is also used for the symptomatic treatment of seasonal or perennial allergic rhinitis and has been evaluated for the management of urticaria. Get more information like What is Montelukast, how to take, How does it work, price, dosage, reviews, uses, directions, advantages & disadvantages, side effects, Warning, and precaution.
How does Singulair work?
Leukotrienes cause narrowing and swelling of airways in the lungs and also cause allergy signs. By blocking leukotrienes, Singulair improves asthma symptoms, helps control asthma, and improves seasonal allergy symptoms, also known as hay fever and seasonal allergic rhinitis.
How to take Singulair 5 mg Tablet?
You should take Singulair pills 5 mg with a glass of water with or without food, once daily preferably in the evening, continually for as long as advised by your doctor. You should continue to take your Singulair 5 mg tablets for asthma, even if you feel better, as it is intended as long-term medication to help control your asthma.
When should Singulair 5mg not be used?
You should not use Singulair 5mg tablets if you are:
- Allergic to montelukast sodium or any ingredients in Singulair 5 mg tablet
- Using Phenobarbital which interacts with the absorption of Singulair tablets 5 mg
- Pregnant & lactation
- Under 15 years, you should take the chewable tablets for children instead
Side effects of Singulair 5 mg
They may include an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Also, the possible side effects include:
- skin rash, bruising, severe tingling, numbness, pain, muscle weakness;
Less serious include:
- tooth pain, tired feeling
- stomach pain, heartburn, upset stomach, nausea, diarrhea
- fever, stuffy nose, sore throat, cough, hoarseness; or mild rash
- If you experience one of them stop using Singulair and tell your doctor as soon as possible. Also, consult with your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual.
Should you take Montelukast 5mg Tablets with other Asthma Medications?
You can take Singulair tablets 5mg as well as your other Asthma medication, including inhaled bronchodilators and corticosteroids, only if recommended by your physician.
Why Buy Singulair 5 mg Tablet from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Singulair 5 mg Tablet, manufactured by MSD Pharmaceuticals India Pvt Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|| |
|Dosage Form|| |
|Equivalent Brand|| |
|Generic Name|| |
Asthma prevention, Sneezing and runny nose due to allergies
MSD Pharmaceuticals India Pvt Ltd
7 tablets in 1 strip