Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Seroflo Inhaler 125
$19.00 – $51.00
|Seroflo Inhaler 125|
|1 Inhaler/s (120 Doses)||$19.00||$19.00 /Piece|
|2 Inhaler/s (240 Doses)||$36.00||$18.00 /Piece|
|3 Inhaler/s (360 Doses)||$51.00||$17.00 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Seroflo 125 Inhaler (Salmeterol 25mcg + Fluticasone propionate 125mcg)
Buy fluticasone salmeterol online at the lowest price from a most trusted generic store to preserve Asthma. Get all details regarding Seroflo 125 Inhaler like the Composition, reviews, how to work, how to take Seroflo Inhaler 125, how long does It last, side effect, dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions.
Seroflo Inhaler contains Fluticasone and Salmeterol as active ingredients. This drug used to relieve symptoms such as shortness of breath, chest tightness, wheezing, coughing, etc. caused by asthma.
Seroflo Inhaler 125 also used in the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Seroflo Inhaler 125 is used in the maintenance treatment of Asthma. It is helpful in preventing and treating symptoms such as breathing difficulties, wheezing, shortness of breath, etc. associated with asthma.
Fluticasone salmeterol is used in the maintenance treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Fluticasone belongs to a group of drugs called inhaled Corticosteroids. Salmeterol belongs to a group of drugs called long-acting Bronchodilator. A class of drugs is a group of medications that work similarly. These drugs are often used to treat similar conditions.
- Fluticasone helps decrease inflammation in your lungs to help you breathe better.
- Salmeterol helps the muscles around the airways in your lungs stay relaxed. This prevents symptoms such as wheezing, cough, chest tightness, and shortness of breath. This can help you breathe better.
Check the label for directions before use. Shake the inhaler. While you are breathing in from mouth, press down on the inhaler one time to release the medication and hold your breath for 10 seconds. Repeat until you have inhaled the number of puffs as advised by the physician. Afterwards, clean your mouth thoroughly with water and spit it out.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Respiratory tract infection
- Fungal infections in the mouth
- Hoarseness of voice
- Sore throat
- Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain
- Increased heart rate
Seroflo Inhaler Tablet is available in the following packages and strengths
- Seroflo 125 Inhaler Tablet – Packages: 120 Mdi Inhaler
Use Seroflo Inhaler 125 exactly as your doctor advises you to use it. Do not use SEROFLO 125 more often than prescribed.
- If you miss a dose of fluticasone salmeterol just skip that dose. Take your next dose at your usual time. Do not take two doses at one time.
- If you take too much Seroflo Inhaler 125 call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away if you have any unusual symptoms, such as worsening shortness of breath, chest pain, increased heart rate, or shakiness.
Salmeterol is a long-acting bronchodilator. It works by relaxing muscles in the airways to improve breathing. Salmeterol inhalation is used to prevent asthma attacks or exercise-induced bronchospasm. Salmeterol inhalation is also used to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Yea, Fluticasone is a steroid. It prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation. Fluticasone nasal (for the nose) is used to treat nasal congestion, sneezing, runny nose, and itchy or watery eyes caused by seasonal.
Yes. Fluticasone is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor. It is used for skin allergies in children or infants. Please consult your doctor before use.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Seroflo 125 Inhaler, manufactured by Cipla Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Salmeterol / Fluticasone propionate
Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
120 MDI in 1 inhaler
Salmeterol (25mcg) + Fluticasone propionate (125mcg)