Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Seretide 250 Evohaler (Fluticasone Salmeterol)
Seretide 250 Evohaler inhalation is a combination of two drugs FLUTICASONE and SALMETEROL in a single form. It’s essential to know both medications in the mix because each drug may affect you differently. It decreases inflammation and helps to open up the airways of your lungs. It is used to treat COPD and Asthma. Do not use for acute Asthma and COPD attack. Know about what is Fluticasone Salmeterol, Seretide uses, work, dosage or dose, price, reviews, directions, advantages, precautions, how to use Seretide for asthma, and Side effects.
When is Fluticasone Salmeterol (Seretide 250 Evohaler) prescribed?
Seretide 250 Evohaler is a combination medicine used to reduce symptoms such as shortness of breath, chest tightness, wheezing, coughing, etc. caused by Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). It is not suggested in patients less than 12 years of age. This medicine is used only for the maintenance treatment of Asthma and does not help treat an acute, severe attack.
How does Seretide 250 Evohaler work?
Seretide 250 Evohaler is used to control and prevent symptoms like shortness of breath and wheezing, caused by Asthma or COPD. Salmeterol 250 is a long-acting bronchodilator that relaxes muscles in the airways to improve breathing. Seretide is a steroid that reduces inflammation in the lungs.
How to use Seretide Evohaler?
Seretide Evohaler is inhaled through the mouth. Holding your Evohaler in one hand, place the thumb of your other hand. Breath out then inhale. Breathe out as much as possible. Rinse your mouth with water after use. Make sure not to swallow the water. Do not use a spacer device with this Evohaler. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Make sure that you are using your Evohaler accurately. Ask your doctor or health care provider if you have any questions.
What are the Side effects of Seretide 250 Evohaler?
Fluticasone Salmeterol 250 Evohaler is generally well-tolerated. Headache, cough, hoarseness of voice, and fungal infection of mouth & throat can occur. Some of these side effects are less likely to occur if you clean your mouth after each use.
Warning and precautions of Seretide 250 Evohaler
Talk your physician before taking this Seretide, if you:
- Are allergic to fluticasone, salmeterol or any of the ingredients in this medicine
- To relieve sudden breathing problems
- Have heart or thyroid or liver problems
- Have high blood pressure, weak bones
- Have seizures or diabetes
- Have an immune system problem, eye problems
- Have any viral, bacterial, or fungal infection
- Are exposed to chickenpox or measles
What is Fluticasone Salmeterol?
Fluticasone-salmeterol is a prescription drug. It comes in two forms: inhalation powder and inhalation aerosol.
Why Buy Seretide 250 Evohaler from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Seretide 250 Evohaler, manufactured by Cipla Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Salmeterol / Fluticasone propionate
Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
120 MDI in 1 inhaler
Salmeterol (25mcg) + Fluticasone propionate (250mcg)