Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Semi Daonil Tablet (2.5mg)
$9.00 – $16.00
|Semi Daonil Tablet (2.5mg)|
|60 Tablet/s||$9.00||$0.15 /Piece|
|90 Tablet/s||$13.00||$0.14 /Piece|
|120 Tablet/s||$16.00||$0.13 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Semi Daonil 2.5 mg (Glibenclamide Tablets)
Semi Daonil is group of medicines called sulphonylureas. Glibenclamide tablets is used in the treatment of diabetes mellitus. Insulin, a hormone produced by the body metabolizes sugar in the blood. When the body does not produce insulin in the required amounts, the blood sugar level in the body increases, this results in diabetes. We also have in stock Glybovin 2.5 mg (Glibenclamide 2.5mg) which is used to treat the same indications.
Glibenclamide (GBC) is an oral hypoglycemic medication that stimulates the pancreatic beta cells to secrete insulin and is mainly used to treat diabetes, including diabetes during pregnancy. It is used to control blood glucose levels in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. This type of diabetes is also known as Non-Insulin Dependent Diabetes (NIDDM) or maturity onset diabetes. Semi Daonil can be used individually or in combination with insulin or other anti-diabetes medicines.
Semi Daonil is used for the reduction of blood sugar levels in patients suffering from Type II diabetes mellitus. Semi Daonil is recommended to follow a controlled diet and exercise regularly along with taking this medicine to obtain better results.
Semi Daonil 2.5 mg works mainly by stimulating the cells in the pancreas that generate insulin. These cells are called beta cells. Semi Daonil causes the beta cells to produce more insulin. This helps to decrease the amount of sugar in the blood of people with type 2 diabetes.
Before you start the dose, read the printed information leaflet from inside the pack.
Take glibenclamide accurately as your physician directs you to. The normal starting dose is 5 mg daily. It is prescribed as a single dose to be taken with or immediately after breakfast.
If you forget to take a dose at the regular time, take it with your next food. If you do not remember until the next day, skip the missed dose. Do not take double doses on the same day to catch for a forgotten dose.
- Abdominal fullness
- Yellowing of skin and eyes
- Dark colored urine
- Fever or chills
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
- Unusual bleeding
- Fast heartbeat
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Avoid Semi Daonil tablets during pregnancy and breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Be cautious while taking Semi Daonil if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of Semi Daonil 2.5 mg tablet.
- Do not stop taking the Semi Daonil tablets abruptly unless directed by the physician. Suddenly discontinuing the drug may cause the illness to return.
- Use with caution in patients with diabetes-related nerve damage or with endocrine disorders.
- Patients should be taught to recognize symptoms of low blood sugar and how to treat it on an emergency basis.
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to Semi Daonil Tablet or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on Glibenclamide Tablets.
- Missed Dose
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if Glibenclamide tablets is almost time for the following dose, then the missed dose can be skipped.
Contact a doctor quickly if an overdose is suspected. Signs of overdose may include confusion, sweating, weakness, vomiting, fainting, seizures, etc.
Glibenclamide, also known as glyburide, is an antidiabetic drug in a class of medications known as sulfonylureas, closely related to sulfonamide antibiotics.
It is important to advise your physician before taking any other drug with Semi Daonil 2.5 mg Tablet, because a specific combination of drugs may cause serious side effects that worsen the condition.
It is used with a proper diet or exercise program to control high blood sugar in a patient with type 2 diabetes. It may also be used with other diabetes medications. Semi Daonil controls high blood sugar helps prevent kidney damage, blindness, nerve problems, loss of limbs, and sexual function problems.
No. You shouldn’t take glibenclamide and metformin at the same time. Taking these medications together can cause serious changes in your blood sugar and increase your risk of lactic acidosis.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Semi Daonil 2.5 mg, manufactured by Sanofi India Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Type 2 diabetes
Sanofi India Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip