- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Uses of Sebowash Shampoo
How it works
Common side effects
Hormone imbalance, Allergic reaction, Slow growth in children and teenagers, Burning sensation, Itching, Fever, Headache, Lightening of skin color, Skin peeling
Expert advice for Sebowash Shampoo
• Ensure that you wash and dry your hands before using Sebowash Shampoo and clean and dry the affected area before application.
• Do not apply the fluocinolone solution on cut, cracked or broken skin or on burnt areas of the skin.
• Do not apply topical hair oil preparation on face, underarm, or groin unless directed by the physician.
• Do not apply the product under bandaged or covered areas of the skin.
• Inform your doctor and discontinue use if you experience itching, skin rashes or other allergic reactions.
• Avoid getting the fluocinolone oil or solution into your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• Do not use if you are allergic to fluocinolone or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for Sebowash
Fluocinolone may cause hair growth at the site of application. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.
From Where I can Buy Sebowash Shampoo?
AllDayGeneric is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all kinds of generic medicines at highly competitive prices. You can buy Sebowash Shampoo online and assure maximum benefits.
|Country of Origin|
100 ml in 1 bottle
Fluocinolone acetonide (0.01% w/v)