- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Scabper Cream (Permethrin) from a most trusted website with lowest price and fast delivery shipping service in USA, UK, Australia, France, and China. Scabper Cream generic name is Permethrin online Composition, reviews, how to work, how to take, how long does It last, side effect, dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions. Our all products have a flat 10% off for sale on reorder. Our service is strictly confidential and 100% trustworthy.
Scabper Cream is a useful anti-parasitic medicine used to treat scabies in adults and kids. It is used externally on the skin in the form of a cream, ointment, gel, etc.
A bug infestation on your skin causes scabies. You have to apply Scabper Cream in particular areas, and you have to run it in with vigor. This Cream should not be used in sensitive areas like the eyes, nose, and mouth and should be washed out of these parts if it enters Scabper Cream. However, it can be applied in Part of wrapped skin like the nipples in women, and the groin area in men.
- Scabies:Scabper Cream (Permethrin) is prescribed for patients of lice infestations of particular body parts, and scabies. This medicine is prescribed for infectious scabies and lice when it shows up on body parts, commonly the scalp or the genitalia.
Scabper Cream is an antiparasitic Cream. It acts by killing the small insects (mites) and their cells, which create scabies. It also destroys head bugs which add to your scalp and irritate it.
Apply Scabper Cream (Permethrin) as told by the doctor. Read all the usage instructions mentioned on the label or the package. Do not use in more significant or fewer amounts or for longer than prescribed. Take Care of your eyes, mouth, or nose.
This Scabper Cream is for use on the skin only. Apply this Scabper Cream as soon as possible after it is prescribed. Apply the Scabper Cream from your head to the soles of your feet, including below your nails and in skin wraps such as between the toes, as directed. Rub the Cream into the skin. Do not use more Cream than prescribed. Wash the Cream after 8-14 hours.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Itching or rash of the skin and scalp
- Redness of skin or scalp
- Difficulty in breathing
- Infected and pus filled areas on the skin and scalp
- Tingling and numbness of skin
- Burning or stinging sensation
- Miss Dose
Scabper Cream (Permethrin) is applied only one time on the skin for treatment. Scabper Cream isn’t required multiple times in a Day, and therefore, there is no risk of missing one correct dose.
Contact your doctor instantly if an overdose with this Scabper Cream is doubted. Accidental swallowing or application into eyes or nose of this Cream may also occur in some dangerous side effects.
Rest, energy, or hunger may show some improvement within the first 1-2 weeks. Change in these physical symptoms can be an important early sign that the medicine is working. Depressed state and lack of interest in activities may need up to 6-8 weeks to fully change.
Scabies is not a disease, but an infestation. Small insects called Sarcoptes scabiei set up a store in the outer layers of human skin.
This bug can travel from the infected person to another person. Most people get scabies from direct, skin-to-skin contact. Less often, people pick up bugs from infested items such as bedding, clothes, and furniture.
You might notice holes on your skin. These are small, raised, grayish-white or flesh-colored lines on your body. If you have crusted scabies, you might not have the itching or rash that scabies is known for.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Scabper Cream, manufactured by Menarini India Pvt Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
Permethrin (5% w/w)
|Country of Origin||
Menarini India Pvt Ltd
30 gm in 1 tube