Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Salicylix sf 12 ointment (Salicylic Acid 12%)
Salicylic, the primary constituent of Salicylix SF 12 Ointment, is a topical medication used to treat and prevent pimples. It may also be used to treat some skin disorders such as rashes, dandruff, corns, warts of the hands or feet, psoriasis, etc. This medicine should not be used to treat genital warts, warts on the face, and warts with hair growing from them, warts in the nose or mouth, moles, or birthmarks.
Salicylix sf 12 ointments (Salicylic acid) is a keratolytic drug (peeling agent). It causes the shedding of the outer layer of the skin. Salicylic acid, in the form of new medicine, is used to treat acne, dandruff, Treating warts, and corns. It is sold under various trade names, a couple of which are Salicifix and Salicylix.
Salicylic Acid works by stopping the production of some common substances that cause fever, pain, and swelling (Inflammation). It prevents clots by reducing the stickiness of platelets.
Salicylic is used on the skin to treat psoriasis and other dry, scaly skin conditions. This medication is also used to help remove dead skin from Treating warts and corns, the palms of the hands, and the soles of the feet.
- Skin irritation
- Change in color of the skin
- Redness of skin
- Hair loss
- Before using Salicylix SF, consult your doctor and ask if this medicine is safe for you if you have any of these conditions: kidney disease, liver disease, diabetes, or poor circulation. Having any of these conditions may restrict you from using this medicine.
- Also, before using this medication, let your doctor know if you are allergic to it, or NSAIDs such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or naproxen, or if you have any other drug allergies. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, ask your doctor if it is safe to use Salicylix SF during such times.
- Do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Salicylix SF Cream. Also, avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
Do not miss a single dose of Salicylix SF. However, if you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember it. Do not take the missed dose if the time to take the next dose is almost up.
An overdose of Salicylix SF (Salicylic acid) topical medication is unlikely to occur.
Yes, acne vulgaris and melasma are among the most common reported uses for Salicylix SF Cream.
Salicylic topical is used to treat many skins diseases, such as acne, dandruff, psoriasis, seborrhea dermatitis of the skin and scalp, calluses, corns, common warts, depending on the dosage form and strength of the preparation.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Salicylix sf 12 ointment, manufactured by Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Treating warts and corns
Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
50 gm in 1 tube
Salicylic Acid (12% w/w)