- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Rotahaler Inhalation Device
Rotahaler Inhalation Device is Inhalation device which is breath activated.
Rotahaler Device is an inhaler used to deliver dry powder medications for treating lung-related ailments. Dry powder inhalation is a cornerstone of therapy in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Easy to use
Requires a Rotacap, a capsule including the drug powder, to be fitted into the capsule chamber, and inhalation of the drug using the mouthpiece twice.
The device automatically releases the medicine when the user inhales.
Consistent and accurate dosage
The Rotahaler inhalation device is pre-metered and provides a single, fixed dose of medicine through each capsule that is discarded after each use.
Being small and handy, this COPD device can be easily carried around for use anywhere as required.
- Never use Rotahaler Device when it is wet.
- Do not push any cloth or device into the mouthpiece as this may destroy the Rotahaler Device.
- Keep the rotacap bottle tightly closed to avoid exposure to moisture and remove a rotacap from its bottle and insert it into the Rotahaler just before use.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Rotahaler Inhalation Device, manufactured by Cipla Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Inhalation device which is breath activated
1 device in 1 pack