Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Renodapt S 360 mg (Mycophenolate mofetil)
Buy Renodapt S 360 mg (Mycophenolate Mofetil), Mycophenolate mofetil, in combination with other drugs is used to prevent the body from rejecting transplanted organs such as the heart, kidney, or liver.
This tablet, in combination with other drugs is used to prevent the body from rejecting transplanted organs such as the heart, kidney, or liver.
It belongs to a group of medicines called as immunosuppressant. It acts by inhibiting DNA synthesis in immune cells thus preventing the immune system from attacking the new organ or tissue and helps in avoiding organ transplant rejection.
gastritis, calcium, glucose, Nausea, magnesium and potassium levels, abnoral blood counts, abdominal pain, increased blood cholesterol, vomiting, Low or high blood pressure, confusion, depression, uric acid, skin cancer, lipid, diarrhea, fungal and viral infections, urinary tract infection and infection of many organs which is life threatening, pneumonia., anemia, agitation, skin infections, respiratory tract infections
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- Avoid using it if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Take special precautions while taking tablet if you have signs of infection (fever or sore throat), bleeding or bruising problems, or problems with the digestive system (ulcers).
- Use an effective method of contraception before, during, and 6 weeks after taking this drug.
- Exercise caution when stepping out in the sun while taking the medicine. Wear protective clothing and use sunscreen lotion to protect yourself from skin cancer.
Q. Is mycophenolate mofetil safe in pregnancy?
Mycophenolate mofetil may cause harm to the fetus and has potential to cause miscarriage. Hence, it is not advisable to take it during pregnancy without consulting your doctor.
Q. Is mycophenolate mofetil safe?
This tablet is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor.
Q. Can it be used during breast feeding?
No, tablet should not be used during breast feeding an infant. Please consult your doctor before taking the medicine.
Q. Is mycophenolate mofetil cytotoxic?
Yes. Mycophenolate mofetil may cause death of immune cells and it also causes certain types of skin cancers. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.
|Country of Origin||
Prevention of organ rejection in transplant patients
10 tablets in 1 strip
Mycophenolate mofetil (360mg)