Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Reglan 10 mg Tablet
$12.00 – $22.00
|Reglan 10 mg Tablet|
|60 Tablet/s||$12.00||$0.20 /Piece|
|90 Tablet/s||$17.00||$0.19 /Piece|
|120 Tablet/s||$22.00||$0.18 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Reglan 10 mg (Metoclopramide)
Reglan 10 mg tablet from a most trusted website with lowest price and fast delivery shipping service in USA, UK, Australia, France, and China. Know Reglan 1 mg tablet Composition, reviews, How does reglan work, How to take Reglan, Metoclopramide 10 mg side effects, Reglan Dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions. Our all products have a flat 10% off for sale on reorder. Our service is strictly confidential and 100% trustworthy.
Reglan 10 mg is an antiemetic which is used to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by cancer Chemotherapy and radiation therapy. Metoclopramide 10mg works by blocking the action of a chemical substance that causes nausea and vomiting. Reglan 10 mg tab is not recommended for use in patients with gastrointestinal disorders like gastrointestinal hemorrhage, mechanical obstruction, or gastrointestinal perforation.
Reglan 10 mg tab belongs to classes of medications called antiemetics and prokinetics. Antiemetics are used to reduce vomiting and nausea, and prokinetics are used to empty the contents of your stomach faster. These medications are often used to treat similar situations. This Metoclopramide 10 mg medication works by emptying the contents of your stomach. It does this by increasing your stomach muscle contractions. This speeds up the movement of food through your stomach and intestines. It also enhances the tightness of your lower the muscle connecting your esophagus and stomach. This stops stomach acid from flowing back up to your esophagus. This pill also prevents nausea and vomiting. It does this by blocking receptors in your body that are effective for triggering nausea and vomiting.
Reglan 10 mg Tablet is normally taken 30 minutes before meals and at bedtime, or only with meals that normally cause heartburn. Follow your physician, dosing instructions very carefully. Don’t use two different forms of metoclopramide 10 mg at the same time.
You should tell your physician if any of the following side effects are severe or don’t go away:
- Excessive fatigue
- Drowsiness, Dizziness, Weakness
- Breast enlargement or discharge
- Diarrhea, Nausea or vomiting
- Frequent urination or inability to control urination
- Missed menstrual periods
- Decreased sexual ability
- For people with stomach or intestinal problems
- For people with pheochromocytoma (tumor that releases hormones)
- For people with seizures
- For people with drug-induced movement disorders
- For people with Parkinson’s disease
- For people with hypertension (high blood pressure)
- For people with liver damage or congestive heart failure
- For people with kidney problems
- For people with breast cancer
- For pregnant women
- For women who are breastfeeding
Tell your physician if you are pregnant before taking Reglan.
It may not be safe to breast-feed a baby while you are using this medicine. Ask your doctor about any risks.
Reglan 10 mg is not FDA-approved for use by anyone younger than 18 years old.
Reglan comes as an oral tablet, dissolving tablet, and liquid to take by mouth. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully when taking this medication; don’t take more or less of the drug that is prescribed.
It is not known if raglan 10 mg tablet is safe and works in children. Don’t take Reglan if you: have stomach or intestine problems that could get worse with raglan 10 mg tab, such as bleeding, blockage or a tear in the stomach or bowel wall.
Reglan 10 mg tablet use during early pregnancy was not associated with excess risk for congenital malformations. In the U.S., treatment of nausea and vomiting during early pregnancy usually involves pyridoxine (vitamin B6) and antihistamines, such as doxylamine succinate, promethazine, or meclizine.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Reglan 10 mg Tablet, manufactured by Oaknet Healthcare Pvt Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|| |
|Dosage Form|| |
|Equivalent Brand|| |
|Generic Name|| |
Nausea, Vomiting, Heartburn
Oaknet Healthcare Pvt Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip