- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (3)
R-Cinex Capsule (Isoniazid 300mg + Rifampicin 450mg)
R-Cinex (Isoniazid and Rifampicin) is an antibiotic medicine that belongs to a class of drugs called Anti-Tuberculosis Drugs. Anti-tuberculosis drugs are used for the treatment of infectious tuberculosis. It is essential to continue treatment with this medicine even if you feel better. Do not stop the use of this medicine without consulting your doctor.
R-Cinex is used as a first-line treatment of active Tuberculosis, along with other drugs. It is used as a monotherapy for the prevention of tuberculosis in patients exposed to the active disease.
R-Cinex Capsule is a combination of two drugs: Rifampicin and Isoniazid. Rifampicin works by inactivating a bacterial enzyme (RNA-polymerase) which is required by TB bacteria to make essential proteins and to reproduce. Isoniazid is an antibiotic which prevents the Tuberculosis bacteria from forming their own protective covering. Together, they kill the bacteria and eradicate the infection.
- R-Cinex is usually taken orally once per day or as instructed by a doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it.
- Take this medication in the dose and duration as directed by your doctor.
- R-Cinex Capsule is to be taken empty stomach. Avoid R-Cinex Capsule with tyramine-rich food such as cheese, smoked fish, meats, and some types of beer.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Dark colored urine
- Increased liver enzymes
- Peripheral neuropathy (tingling and numbness of feet and hand)
Recommended: 450 mg of rifampicin and 300 mg of isoniazid for patients weighing less than 50 kg and 600 mg of rifampicin and 300 mg of isoniazid for patients weighing more than or equal to 50 kg.
Older Adults :
Recommended: 450 mg of rifampicin and 300 mg of isoniazid for elderly patients weighing less than 50 kg and 600 mg of rifampicin and 300 mg of isoniazid for elderly patients weighing more than or equal to 50 kg.
Rifampin is in a group of drugs called antimycobacterials. It works by killing the bacteria that cause infection. Antibiotics such as rifampin will not work for colds, flu, or other viral infections.
If you have TB, you might have to take rifampin every day for several months. It is essential that you do not miss any doses. Take the capsule on an empty stomach, 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal, with a full of glass water. It is essential to take this medicine on a regular schedule.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic R-Cinex Capsule, manufactured by Lupin Ltd India at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|| |
|Dosage Form|| |
|Equivalent Brand|| |
|Generic Name|| |
Isoniazid / Rifampicin
10 capsules in 1 strip
Isoniazid (300mg) + Rifampicin (450mg)