Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Prazopress 1 mg Tablet
$9.00 – $24.00
|Prazopress 1 mg Tablet|
|30 Tablet/s||$9.00||$0.30 /Piece|
|60 Tablet/s||$17.00||$0.28 /Piece|
|90 Tablet/s||$24.00||$0.27 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Prazopress 1mg (Prazosin 1 mg)
What is Prazosin 1 mg?
Prazopress 1mg tablet is Indicated for the treatment of High blood pressure (or Hypertension), Heart failure, painfully cold fingers, and Raynaud’s disease. Prazopress is also used for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia, increased blood pressure, prostate gland enlargement in men.
Prazosin (Prazopress) can be used singly or in mixture with other Antihypertensive drugs such as diuretics or beta-adrenergic blocking agents. Know about Prazopress 1 mg Uses, Dosage, What is it, How it works, Precautions, Directions to take it and Side Effects.
When Prazopress 1mg Prescribed?
Prazopress Tablets are used to Control and prevent:
- High blood pressure
- Heart failure
- Painful cold fingers
- Prostate gland enlargement in men
This Medication may be prescribed for additional treatments. Discuss with your doctor for more information. Prazosin 1 mg is used mostly to make urination easier for men with an enlarged prostate, but it can cause dizziness.
How does Prazosin 1 mg work?
Prazopress 1mg is used to works by relaxing the blood vessels. Prazopress belongs to a group of drugs called alpha-blockers. A class of drugs is a group of medications that work similarly. Your blood pressure can raise when your blood vessels tighten and get narrower. Prazopress 1mg is relaxing the blood vessels for smoother and more blood flow. Prazopress 1mg is relaxing the muscle around the bladder exit and prostate gland, so urine is passed more easily. Prazopress 1mg contain prazosin.
How to take Prazopress 1mg Tablets?
Take Prazosin precisely as prescribed. Prazopress comes in Tablets form and is usually taken 2 or 3 times a day. This medicine can be taken with or without meals.
Dosage Instructions of Prazopress 1 mg:
Follow the Commands on your prescription pamphlet correctly. Your doctor will possibly start you on a low dose and progressively increase the dose as needed. Your doctor may gradually increase your dose till your keeping dosage is reached.
If you Missed a Dose of Prazosin: If You Forget a dose, take the missed dose as soon as you memorize. If it is about time for the next dosage, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the proper time. Do not double the doses of Prazosin at the same time.
If you Overdose of Prazopress: If you take too much prazosin, call your doctor or seek emergency medical care right away.
What are the Precautions need to take before using Prazopress 1mg Tablets?
- Prazopress lowers blood pressure and may cause dizziness or fainting, especially when you first start taking it, or when you begin retaking it.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking Prazopress 1mg as it may enhance the blood pressure-lowering effect of these tablets, causing risen dizziness.
- Be cautious while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as it can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Ask your doctor that you are taking Prazopress if you are scheduled for cataract surgery.
- Prazosin may interfere with specific lab tests, including tests for pheochromocytoma. Be assured your doctor and lab group know you are taking Prazosin.
- Use Prazopress 1mg with ultimate attention in the Elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- During cataract surgery, a situation named Intraoperative Floppy Iris Syndrome can occur if you take or have taken prazosin.
What are the Side Effects of Prazopress 1mg?
- Altered heart rate
- Chest pain
- Decreased blood pressure
- Frequent and excessive erections of the penis
- Itching, Fatigue;
- Nausea, constipation;
- Headache, Weakness;
- Burning sensation
- Shortness of breath
This is not a complete list of Prazopress 1mg side effects. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Q. Does Prazopress 1mg cause sleepiness?
Yes, sleepiness is a typical side effect of Prazopress. Prazopress 1mg Tablets may begin drowsiness, dizziness, and headache. Prazopress can also cause a temporary loss of consciousness. If you experience these symptoms, consult your doctor.
Q. Can Prazopress be consumed while pregnant?
Please consult your doctor for a recommendation as such case needs special attention.
Q. Does Prazopress 1mg Tablets cause weight loss?
Prazopress 1mg has not been notified to cause weight loss. Please ask your doctor if you feel weight loss while using this tablet. Your doctor would be responsible for finding the exact cause behind the weight loss and maintaining it subsequently.
Why Buy Prazopress 1mg from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Prazopress 1mg, manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
High blood pressure, Raynaud's disease
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip
Belinda E. Wells –
Was diagnosed with PTSD and was suffering from horrible nightmares/night terrors and Prazopress 1 mg resolved them from day one. Fantastic. A+.