Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Pramipex 0.25 mg Tablet (Pramipexole 0.25mg)
Buy Pramipex 0.25 mg online at the lowest price from a most trusted generic store to treat Parkinson’s disease and restless leg syndrome. Get all details regarding Pramipexole like the Composition, reviews, how to work, how to take, how long does it last, side effect, dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions. Manufacture by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Pramipex o.25 mg is a prescription drug. It comes as immediate-release and extended-release oral tablets. Pramipexole is used to treat restless legs syndrome and to control the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. This drug is not prescribed for use in patients less than 18 years of age.
- Pramipexole 0.25 mg is used alone or with other medications to treat the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. These include difficulty with muscle control, movement, and balance.
- Pramipexole is also used to treat restless legs syndrome. These include discomfort in your legs and a strong desire to move your legs, especially when sitting down or lying in bed.
- Pramipex may be used as part of combination treatment. This means you may need to take it with other medications.
Pramipexole is in a group of medicines called Dopamine agonists. It works by acting in place of dopamine, a natural element in the brain that is needed to control movement.
- Take exactly as directed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than prescribed. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
- Pramipexole can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- Do not crush, chew, or break an extended-release tablet. Swallow it whole.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Dryness in mouth
- Peripheral edema
Form: oral immediate-release tablet
Strengths: 0.125 mg, 0.25 mg, 0.5 mg, 0.75 mg, 1 mg, 1.5 mg
Form: oral extended-release tablet
Strengths: 0.375 mg, 0.75 mg, 1.5 mg, 2.25 mg, 3 mg, 3.75 mg, 4.5 mg
- For Parkinson’s disease, the recommended adult dose starts at 0.375 mg daily, taken in 3 divided doses.
- For restless leg syndrome, the recommended adult dose starts at 0.125 mg once daily, taken 2 to 3 hours before bedtime.
- If your doctor has prescribed a dose different from the ones given here, do not change the way that you are taking the medicine without asking your doctor.
- Do not take a dual dose to make up for a missed one. If you are not sure what to do after missing a dose, contact your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
It may take a few weeks for full effects of Mirapex to be noticed. Cold or allergy drug, narcotic pain medicine, sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, and medicine for seizures, depression or anxiety can worsen the sleepiness caused by pramipexole.
Do not stop taking pramipexole without informing to your doctor. If you are taking pramipexole to treat Parkinson’s disease and you suddenly stop taking the medicine, you may feel, fever, muscle stiffness, changes in awareness, and other symptoms. Your doctor will probably reduce your dose slowly.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Pramipex 0.25 mg, manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Parkinson's disease, Restless leg syndrome
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip