Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Pletoz 50 mg Tablet
$23.00 – $41.00
|Pletoz 50 mg Tablet|
|60 Tablet/s||$23.00||$0.38 /Piece|
|90 Tablet/s||$33.00||$0.37 /Piece|
|120 Tablet/s||$41.00||$0.34 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Pletoz 50 mg (Cilostazol)
pletoz is used to treat cramp-like pain in legs caused by insufficient blood supply while walking (a condition called intermittent claudication).
Cilostazol belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 3 inhibitors. It acts by widening the blood vessels and reducing the clotting activity (clumping) of some blood cells called platelets inside vessels. It improves the blood circulation in legs and helps to get rid of pain while walking.
Bruise, Bleeding, Dizziness, Dry mouth, Headache, Altered heart rate, Muscle pain, Stomach pain, Nausea, Diarrhoea
- Take pletoz 50 mg 1-2 hours before or after meals. minutes before breakfast and the evening meal.
- Do not drive or use machinery that required you to be alert because you may feel sleepy or dizzy while being treated with cilostazol.
- Do not take Pletoz, if you have congestive heart failure. Pletoz can make this condition worse.
- It may take up to 12 weeks of using Pletoz before your symptoms improve. For best results, keep using the medication as directed.
- Consult your doctor, if your symptoms do not improve after 4 weeks of treatment.
Q. Is cilostazol an anticoagulant (blood thinner)?
No, cilostazol is an anti-platelet drug and a vasodilator. It works by preventing platelets (blood cells) from sticking together by widening blood vessels in the legs. This helps the blood cells to move more easily and increases blood flow.
Q. Is cilostazol a narcotic, beta blocker, or statin?
No, cilostazol is not a narcotic, beta blocker or a statin.
Q. Is cilostazol safe?
Pletoz is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
|Country of Origin||
10 tablets in 1 strip
There are no reviews yet.