Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Pirox Gel 0.5% – 30gm (Piroxicam)
Piroxicam Gel is used to relieve swelling, stiffness and joint pain in various diseases of the joints like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
piroxicam gel fast or pounding heartbeat, Changes in the red blood cells which may result in unusual bruising or bleeding, vertigo, blurred vision, indigestion, nausea, increase in blood sugar levels, changes in the white blood cells which may result in increased risk of infection, wind, skin rash, vomiting, drowsiness, itching, decreased/low blood sugar level, sore mouth and/or lips, ringing in ears, constipation, loss of appetite, swelling of the feet, diarrhea, dizziness, abdominal pain/discomfort, rash and/or itching of the skin, kidney problems.When applied in gel form on the affected area it may cause side effects like: redness, hands or other parts of the body, weight gain, reaction of the skin to the sunlight.
• Piroxicam Gel should always be taken with or after food Before you take Piroxicam Gel, tell your doctor:
• if you have liver disease.
• if you have kidney disease.
• if you have high blood pressure, heart problems or stroke.
• if you have high cholesterol or hardening of the arteries.
• if you have asthma.
• if you have diabetes.
• if you have polyps in your nose.
• If you have previously had or currently have a stomach or intestinal ulcer, bleeding or perforation.
• If you have, or have previously had disorders of the stomach or intestines such as ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, gastrointestinal cancers or diverticulitis (inflamed or infected pouches/pockets in the colon).
• If you are taking other NSAIDs such as ibuprofen, celecoxib or acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin), a substance present in many medicines used to relieve pain and lower fever.
If you are taking anticoagulants, such as warfarin, to prevent blood clots, if you are planning to become pregnant or if you have problems becoming pregnant, Piroxicam Gel may make it more difficult to become pregnant.
If while taking piroxicam gel, you develop any allergic reaction such as a skin rash, swelling of the face, wheezing or difficulty breathing, serious reactions in the stomach and intestines, such as pain, bleeding, ulceration and perforation.
Do not exceed the recommended dose or duration of treatment. You might be at small increased risk of heart attack (‘myocardial infarction’) or stroke. Piroxicam Gel can cause fatigue, dizziness, drowsiness and visual disturbances in some people. If this happens to you, avoid activities which require you to be alert; for example, driving a car and operating machinery. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight. Piroxicam may increase the sensitivity of the skin to sunlight. Use a sunscreen and wear protective clothing when exposure to the sun is unavoidable.
Dolonex and Dolonex DT are brand names of piroxicam. Piroxicam Gel is used to relieve pain and reduce swelling affecting joints.
Piroxicam is not a blood thinner, but it may enhance the effect of anticoagulants (blood thinners).
Piroxicam is not recommended for use in pregnant women since its safety has not been established.
Piroxicam and ibuprofen, both are non-st***dal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID). They are similar in action but are not identical drugs. Ibuprofen is milder and is used to relieve pain, inflammation, fever due to many conditions such as migraine, headache, dental pain, arthritis, etc. Piroxicam Gel, on the other hand, is generally used to relieve pain and reduce swelling affecting joints.
It may cause these side effects, but you should consult your doctor.
No it does not contain aspirin/acetaminophen/ibuprofen.
|Country of Origin||
Musculo-skeletal pain, Arthralgia (joint pain)
30 gm in 1 tube
Piroxicam (0.5% w/w)