Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Pilocar eye drops (Pilocarpine)
How it works?
Pilocarpine side effects
flushing, excessive secretion of tears, itching of skin, fatigue, blurred vision, indigestion, nausea, allergic reactions including rash, flu-like symptoms, sweating, runny nose, Headache, abdominal pain, chills, vomiting, high blood pressure, runny nose., pounding and fluttering sensation in the chest, constipation, pale red, irritation and redness of the whites of eyes, diarrhea, dizziness, raised itchy skin, increased urinary frequency, burning sensation around the eye, increased salivation, thumping, eye pain, weakness
- Inform your doctor if you have eye inflammation, suffer from asthma, liver, kidney or heart diseases, Parkinson’s disease, stomach ulcer, have problems in passing urine, high blood pressure, narrow angle glaucoma (increased eyeball pressure due to obstruction to the outflow of fluid).
- Drink sufficient water to reduce dehydration due to excessive sweating caused by pilocarpine.
- The back layer of your eye (fundus) may be examined before starting pilocar eye drops.
- You may be regularly monitored for visual fields and intra-ocular pressure on long term therapy with pilocarpine eye drops for glaucoma.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as pilocar eye drops causes dizziness and blurring of vision especially in the night.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions
|Country of Origin||
5 ml in 1 bottle
Pilocarpine (2% w/v)