- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Pill Cutter is the premium medication splitting device with its ergonomic overmold design including finger grooves. Pill Splitters are designed to reduce medication pill size to allow for easier consumption or to lower medication dosage. Easy to use pill cutters are great for splitting your medication into multiple doses.
- Divides a pill exactly in two with minimum effort
- Individually boxed
Pill splitter can be used to cut medicine doses in half or for those who have difficulty swallowing pills. The unique V-shape pattern grips pills for a perfect cut and the Blade Guard creates a safe cutting environment.
Save Money Splitting your Pills with the Half Tablet Program
Ask your doctor if a new formula for your medicine at twice your current strength and half the quantity, with directions to take one half of a pill, would work for you.
- Open Tablet Splitting (use finger grips for easy of opening) and place open pill cutter on a rigid surface.
- Pace pill in the point of the pill cutting area V and lower lid until cutter blade touches pill surface.
- Check pill positioning from above-confirming half of the pill is on either side of the cutting blade – if necessary, make any needed arrangements.
- Press down lightly on the lid to split a pill in half.
- Do not try to remove Blade Guard.
- The Blade Guard will retract when dosing the Pill Splitter, allowing the blade to cut the pill. Contains cutting edge.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Pill Splitters should not be used to cut certain medicines. Consult your physician before cutting any medications.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Pill Cutter, manufactured by Tablet (India) Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Tablet (India) Ltd
1 unit in 1 Pack