Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Perinorm CD (Metoclopramide)
Perinorm CD 15 mg Capsule from a most trusted website with lowest price and fast delivery shipping service in USA, UK, Australia, France, and China. Know Perinorm CD Composition, reviews, How does reglan work, How to take, Metoclopramide side effects, Perinorm Dose, Substitutes, and Precautions. Our all products have a flat 10% off for sale on reorder. Our service is strictly confidential and 100% trustworthy.
Perinorm CD is an antiemetic which is used to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by cancer Chemotherapy and radiation therapy. It works by blocking the action of a chemical substance that causes nausea and vomiting. It is not recommended for use in patients with gastrointestinal disorders like gastrointestinal hemorrhage, mechanical obstruction, or gastrointestinal perforation.
Perinorm CD is an antiemetic that works by inhibiting gastric smooth muscle relaxation caused by dopamine. This increases the response of the gastrointestinal smooth muscles to cholinergic stimulation, which leads to an increase of gastric emptying into the intestines. It antagonizes the dopamine D2 receptors in the medulla, which prevents nausea and vomiting.
Perinorm CD is normally taken 30 minutes before meals and at bedtime, or only with meals that normally cause heartburn. Follow your physician, dosing instructions very carefully. Don’t use two different forms of metoclopramide at the same time.
You should tell your physician if any of the following side effects are severe or don’t go away:
- Excessive fatigue
- Drowsiness, Dizziness, Weakness
- Breast enlargement or discharge
- Diarrhea, Nausea or vomiting
- Frequent urination or inability to control urination
- Missed menstrual periods
- Decreased sexual ability
- For people with stomach or intestinal problems
- For people with pheochromocytoma (tumor that releases hormones)
- For people with seizures
- For people with drug-induced movement disorders
- For people with Parkinson’s disease
- For people with hypertension (high blood pressure)
- For people with liver damage or congestive heart failure
- For people with kidney problems
- For people with breast cancer
- For pregnant women
- For women who are breastfeeding
Tell your physician if you are pregnant before taking Perinorm.
It may not be safe to breast-feed a baby while you are using this medicine. Ask your doctor about any risks.
Perinorm CD is not FDA-approved for use by anyone younger than 18 years old.
Reglan comes as an oral tablet, dissolving tablet, and liquid to take by mouth. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully when taking this medication; don’t take more or less of the drug that is prescribed.
Is Perinorm CD Safe?
It is not known if Perinorm is safe and works in children. Don’t take Perinorm if you: have stomach or intestine problems that could get worse with Perinorm, such as bleeding, blockage or a tear in the stomach or bowel wall.
Is Perinorm CD safe for Pregnancy?
Perinorm use during early pregnancy was not associated with excess risk for congenital malformations. In the U.S., treatment of nausea and vomiting during early pregnancy usually involves pyridoxine (vitamin B6) and antihistamines, such as doxylamine succinate, promethazine, or meclizine.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Perinorm CD 15 mg Capsule, manufactured by Ipca Laboratories Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Nausea, Vomiting, Heartburn
Ipca Laboratories Ltd
10 capsules in 1 strip