- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Pasitrex Ointment (Calcipotriol)
Pasitrex Ointment is used to treat Psoriasis. About Pasitrex Ointment uses side effects, dosage, price, and Precautions. It is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries. Popularly searched for Calcipotriol Ointment
What is Pasitrex Ointment?
Pasitrex Ointment is a synthetic vitamin D derivative used for the treatment of psoriasis in adults and children above 6 years of age. It may be used alone or in combination with other medicines.
Pasitrex Ointment helps in treating plaque psoriasis, which is a medical condition that causes red skin patches that look like scales. The areas of the body most generally affected by psoriasis are the knee, scalp, lower back, and elbows. The scales can prove to be extremely itchy.
Psoriasis is a long-lasting autoimmune disease characterized by patches of abnormal skin. These skin patches are typically red, dry, itchy, and scaly. Psoriasis varies in severity from small, localized patches to complete body coverage.
How to Use Pasitrex Ointment?
Calcipotriol is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for areas before use. Clean and dry the afflicted area and gently massage the ointment. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
How Pasitrex Ointment Works?
Pasitrex Ointment is a synthetic form of vitamin D belonging to the class of medications called anti-psoriatic. It lowers the rate with which skin cells grow.
Pasitrex Ointment Side Effects?
- Dry skin
- Burning sensation
- Skin irritation
- Redness of skin
- Stinging sensation
What is Precautions before using calcipotriol ointment?
- Do not use if you are allergic to Pasitrex Ointment or any of its components.
- Do not use if you have hypersensitivity.
- This is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless necessary.
Apply the missed dose as soon as possible. If it is almost time for the next registered application, then the missed dose can be skipped.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Q. I used an expired dose of the Pasitrex Ointment. What should I do?
Taking one dose of expired Pasitrex Ointment might not be as harmful, but please discuss this with your physician about the same to be on a safe side.
Why Pasitrex Ointment from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Pasitrex Ointment, manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
20 gm in 1 tube
Calcipotriol (0.005% w/w)