Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Procarbazine (P Carzine 50 mg Capsule)
Procarbazine (P Carzine 50 mg) capsule is used along with other chemotherapy medications to treat Hodgkin’s disease or Hodgkin’s lymphoma. Procarbazine Capsule belongs to a class of drugs known as alkylating agents. Procarbazine 50mg is an anti-cancer (antineoplastic or cytotoxic) chemotherapy drug. Procarbazine is classified as an “alkylating agent.” It works by reducing or stopping the growth of cancer cells. Know about Procarbazine 50mg price, dosage, work, use, side effects, precautions, directions, and other drug interaction.
What Procarbazine 50mg capsule Is Used For?
Treatment of Hodgkin’s disease
Other uses include non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, melanoma, multiple myeloma, brain tumors, and lung cancer.
How does Procarbazine Capsule work?
Procarbazine disrupts the growth of cancer cells by stopping the cells from making proteins and DNA. Cancer cells require to make proteins and DNA so they can spread and multiply.
P Carzine 50 mg Capsule can lower blood cells that help your body fight infections and help your blood to clot. Your blood will need to be tested often. Your cancer treatments may be delayed based on the results of these tests.
How should P Carzine 50 mg Capsule be used?
Procarbazine comes as a capsule to take by mouth. It is typically considered one or more times a day. The period of treatment depends on the types of drugs you are using, how well your body responds or react to them, and the type of cancer you have. Take procarbazine capsule at around the same time regularly. Follow the commands on your prescription label correctly, and ask your physician or doctor to explain any part you do not understand.
Common Side Effects of Procarbazine
- Increased risk of getting an infection
- Numbness and tingling or shaky hands
- Depression, difficulty sleeping or nightmares
- Breathlessness and looking pale
- Bruising, bleeding gums or nosebleeds
- Tiredness and weakness during and after treatment
- Feeling sick or being sick
- Loss of appetite
- Periods stopping
- Flu-like symptoms
Important information about P Carzine 50 mg
If you eat large amounts of tyramine-rich foods while you are taking Procarbazine 50, you may experience a reaction that causes severe headache, vomiting, nausea, chest pain or rapid heartbeat, and high blood pressure. These signs can be life-threatening. You must follow a diet low in tyramine. Ask your physician for a detailed list of food to eat and avoid.
Precautions of Procarbazine 50mg
While on therapy with procarbazine 50mg capsule, patients should not drink alcohol because it may interact with the medication to cause a flushed and hot sensation.
Certain foods such as chocolate, imported beer, fava beans, Chianti wines, and ripe cheeses, caviar, pickled herring, fermented sausages, should be avoided as they may cause a dangerous increase in blood pressure if eaten while receiving procarbazine.
Why Buy P Carzine 50 mg Capsule from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic P Carzine 50 mg Capsule, manufactured by Alkem Laboratories Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Alkem Laboratories Ltd
10 capsules in 1 strip