- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Oxuba (Oxaceprol 200 mg)
What is Oxuba 200 mg?
Oxuba 200 is used for the treatment of Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid arthritis. Oxaceprol 200 mg Tablets are used to help signs such as pain and swelling connected with osteoarthritis of the knee or hip joints and too another inflammatory situations. We also have in stock Kenacort Injection which is used to treat the same indications.
How does Oxuba – Oxaceprol works?
Oxaceprol 200 mg is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs) which gives pain relief in the patients with osteoarthritis. It reduces swelling and enhances regeneration of the cartilage tissue. It also stops the migration and adhesion of white blood cells near the joints.
When are Oxuba Tablets Prescribed?
Oxaceprol is an anti-inflammatory drug offered to treat degenerative joint diseases like osteoarthritis in painful or inflammatory phases of the knee, the hip, the spinal column, and small joints.
What are the Side Effects of Oxaceprol Tablets?
The most usual side effects of this drug are an allergic reaction, skin irritation, joint pain, change or loss in appetite, diarrhoea, nausea, hair loss, increased white blood cell count (eosinophils), vasculitis and skin redness, stomach pain, or Vasculitis.
Oxuba 200 mg Drug Interactions:
Oxaceprol 200 mg and Vitamin K-antagonist therapy interact with each other, and it affects the coagulation in patients undergoing anticoagulation therapy with Vitamin K-antagonists. This drug may lower the effects of antihypertensives and interfere with the management of high blood pressure in the patients, as well as interfere with methotrexate and lithium toxicity.
What Precautions need to take before using Oxuba Tablets?
- Patients allergic to oxaceprol or similar drugs should avoid taking Oxuba to prevent hypersensitivity reaction.
- Consult a doctor before using Oxaceprol in case of pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Take Oxuba 200 mg with food to reduce gastric irritation.
- Oxaceprol 200 mg should be used with caution in case of renal disorders.
- Oxuba increase the white blood cells count, so patients taking this drug should undergo a blood test.
- Store the Oxaceprol 200 mg Tablets in room temperature away from heat and sunlight. Do not freeze the medicine.
- Keep the Oxuba medicine out of the reach of children.
Q. Does Oxuba help to reduce swelling in the joints?
Yes. Oxuba (Oxaceprol 200 mg) has anti-inflammatory action. It decreases swelling in the joints.
Q. Is it safe to take Oxaceprol (Oxuba) during pregnancy?
Oxuba is contraindicated in pregnant patients as its effects on the fetus are not defined. Consult the doctor to understand more.
Q. Can Oxaceprol cause addiction or drug dependence?
No. Oxaceprol 200 mg is an NSAID. It does not cause addiction. Consult the Physician to know more.
Q. Can I take any other medicines with Oxaceprol?
You must consult with the Doctor before taking any other medications while taking Oxuba Tablets.
Q. How should I store Oxaceprol?
Oxaceprol should be stored at room temperature (25°C) away from sunlight and heat. Read the instructions given on the label or consult the physician to know more.
Why Buy Oxuba 200 mg from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Oxuba (Oxaceprol 200 mg), manufactured by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip
Oxaceprol (200 mg)