Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Ornigreat Gel (10gm)
$13.00 – $47.00
|Ornigreat Gel (10gm)|
|3 Tube/s||$13.00||$4.33 /Piece|
|6 Tube/s||$25.00||$4.17 /Piece|
|12 Tube/s||$47.00||$3.92 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Ornigreat Gel (Ornidazole 1%)
Ornigreat Gel (Ornidazole) is an effective medicine to treat infections caused by protozoa and certain strains of anaerobic bacteria. It is used to treat infections of the stomach, intestine, urinary tract, and genital area. It is also used to prevent possible infections during a surgical procedure.
Ornidazole is a medication used to treat bacteria or protozoan infections that can occur during surgeries and a few other conditions. The medicine helps by preventing the production of the microorganisms and thus alleviating you from the problems.
How Ornigreat Dental Gel Works?
Ornigreat Gel is an antibiotic. It kills the bacteria and other microorganisms that cause infections by damaging their DNA. Ornigreat Gel works by destructing the amoeba and trichomonas.
Ornidazole Gel Uses?
Ornidazole is used in the treatment of bacterial skin infections. It is used in vaginal infections.
Ornidazole Gel is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Amoeba infections, Bacterial infections, Trichomonas infections, Trichomonas infection, Infections during surgical procedures, Bacterial infection. The results show a more favorable outcome with curcumin than ornidazole gel. Thus curcumin can be used as an adjunct to nonsurgical periodontal therapy.
Ornidazole Gel Side effects?
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Change in pulse rate
- Abdominal pain
- Fever with chills
- Difficulty in breathing
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Shaking of the hands or feet
What is Precautions before using Ornidazole Gel?
- Do not drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery after consuming the medicine.
- Ornidazole is not recommended for use in pregnancy unless absolutely necessary, and the potential benefits outweigh the risks involved. Consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Ornidazole Gel is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless necessary. Consult your doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before using this medicine.
- Do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Ornidazole Gel. Also, avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next scheduled dose, then the missed dose can be skipped.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Q. How long do I need to use Ornidazole Gel before I see improvement of my conditions?
Users have arrived one day, and three days as the most common time it takes before they saw improvements in their conditions. These times may not be reflective of what you may experience or how you should use this medicine.
Q.Can I stop taking Ornigreat when I feel better?
No, do not stop taking Ornigreat and complete the full course of treatment, even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured.
Why Ornigreat Gel from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Ornigreat Gel, manufactured by Mankind Pharma at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Bacterial skin infections
10 gm in 1 tube
Ornidazole (1% w/w)
George Freeze –
Good price good delivery could be faster but overall good service.