Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Orcerin 50 mg Capsule (Diacerein)
Orcerin 50 mg Capsule (Diacerein) online at the lowest price from a most trusted generic store to preserve Osteoarthritis of knee and hip joints. Get all details regarding Orcerin 50 mg Capsule (Diacerein) like the Composition, reviews, how to work, uses, how long does It last, side effects, dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions. Manufactured by Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.
Orcerin 50 mg Capsule (Diacerein) is a medicine that refers to the anthraquinone class and is used to treat the signs connected with degenerative diseases of the bones and joints. It is handled to reduce pain and swelling related to Osteoarthritis. It helps to reduce the resistance and roughness between the joints. It also has properties that are important to improve cartilage strength. Orcerin 50 mg Capsule is slow performance and is used as a long-term treatment choice for osteoarthritis.
Orcerin 50 mg Capsule (Diacerein) is used for handling pain, swelling, and muscle degeneration (breakdown) connected with Osteoarthritis. The natural relief produced by this medicine takes some time, and hence, it is given in joining with other painkillers for the initial part of the treatment.
Orcerin 50 mg Capsule works by preventing the activities of a particular protein that creates swelling, pain, and degeneration of cartilage at bone joints.
Orcerin 50Mg Capsule is a prodrug that metabolizes to rhein that is worked by reducing cartilage destruction. It blocks the interleukin-1 beta protein’s action that is responsible for damage of cartilage and inflammation, causing osteoarthritis like degenerative joint disorders. The drug is specific in operation and does not inhibit the synthesis of prostaglandin.
- Take Orcerin 50 mg Capsule (Diacerein) in the dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor.
- The dosage is usually taken with food, two times a day for 2-4 weeks. When it is taken with food, the speed of absorption is improved by nearly 25%.
- Take it as a whole. Do not bite, crush, or break it.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Stomach discomfort and pain
- Yellowing of skin and eyes
- Intense yellow urine
- Increase in liver enzyme levels
- Allergic skin reaction
- Missed Dose
Take the missed dose as soon as possible. If it is almost the time for the next dose, then the dose can be skipped. Talk with your doctor if you miss more than one listed dose.
Talk with your doctor if an overdose with Orcerin 50 mg Capsule (Diacerein) is doubted. Indications of an overdose may include sharp stomach pain and diarrhea.
Diacerein, also known as diacetylrhein, is a slow-acting medicine of the class anthraquinone used to treat joint diseases such as osteoarthritis. It works by inhibiting interleukin-1 beta.
Diacerein is a symptomatic slow-acting drug in osteoarthritis. on the mode of action, efficacy and safety of diacerein in the treatment of OA.
No, Diacerein is not a Steroid.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Orcerin 50 mg Capsule, manufactured by Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Osteoarthritis of knee and hip joints
Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
10 capsules in 1 strip