Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Optipres Eye Drop (Betaxolol)
Betaxolol, the primary ingredient of Optipres Eye Drops, is available in both ophthalmic and oral forms. The ophthalmic form is used for the treatment of increased fluid pressure inside the eyes (intraocular hypertension) and open-angle glaucoma, a condition which may lead to eventual vision loss. The oral form is used for the treatment of high blood pressure. Patients are advised to maintain a strict exercise and diet regimen along with the oral form of this medicine to obtain the best possible effect. The oral form of this medicine is not recommended for use in children.
Optipres Eye Drops is used for Common preservative in eye drops, Ear drops, Nasal drops or sprays, Hypertension, Glaucoma, Antiseptic and other conditions.
How to Use Optipres Eye Drop?
It Is Used To Treat High Blood Pressure And Glaucoma. Optipres Eye Drops Containing The Active Ingredient Betaxolol Is Considered A Beta Blocker Type Of Medication. The Medication Works By Reducing The Production Of Fluids In The Eye To Relieve Pressure In The Eye. It Can Be Used To Treat Open-Angle Glaucoma, A Condition Caused By Increased Pressure In The Eye That Can Lead To Gradual Loss Of Vision. Some People May Also Use The Eye Drops To Treat Ocular Hypertension.
How Optipres Eye Drop Works?
Optipres Eye Drop is a beta-blocker. It works by decreasing the production of aqueous humor (fluid in the eye), thereby lowering the increased eye pressure.
Optipres Eye Drop Side Effects?
- Stinging in the eyes
- Burning eyes
- Eye pain
Precautions of Betaxolol?
- Before using Optipres Eye Drops, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products allergies.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking/using this medicine.
- Do not suddenly discontinue this drug without medical advice.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking/using this medicine.
Q. Betaxolol ophthalmic used for?
Ophthalmic Betaxolol is used to treat Ocular hypertension, Glaucoma, a condition in which increased pressure in the eye can lead to a gradual loss of vision. Betaxolol is in a class of medicines called beta-blockers. It works by decreasing the pressure in the eye.
Q. Can Optipres Eye Drops be used for Hypertension and Glaucoma?
Yes, hypertension and glaucoma are among the most common reported uses for Optipres Eye Drops.
Why Optipres Eye Drop from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Optipres Eye Drop, manufactured by Cipla Ltd in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Ocular hypertension, Glaucoma
5 ml in 1 bottle
Betaxolol (0.5% w/v)