- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Olmesar A (Olmesartan 20mg+Amlodipine 5mg)
What is Olmesar A?
Olmesar A is an Angiotensin II receptor inhibitor is an active ingredient that is used to lowers high blood pressure or hypertension. This medication loosens the constricted blood vessels and decreases high blood pressure. The Tablet can be used individually or in combination with several other antihypertensive drugs. Hypertension is the primary cause of various cardiovascular problems.
When are Olmesar Tablet prescribed?
Olmesartan Tablets is used to treat High blood pressure (Hypertension), prevention and treatment of heart attack and heart failure; when the heart is unable to pump sufficient blood. It is also used in patients of diabetes with kidney failure.
How Olmesar A Tablet works?
Olmesartan 20mg belongs to a class of medications called angiotensin II receptor inhibitors. Angiotensin II is a chemical that causes muscles surrounding the blood vessels to contract, thereby narrowing the blood vessels.
Amlodipine 5mg belongs to a class of drugs called calcium channel blocker. It decreases the quantity of calcium that enters the smooth muscles of the blood vessels and heart. As muscle cells require calcium to contract, reducing the flow of calcium causes the muscle cells to relax and blood vessels to dilate, lowering blood pressure, force and rate of the heartbeat.
Common side effects:
Allergic reaction, Palpitations, Swelling of the tongue, Abdominal or Chest pain, Diarrhoea, Difficulty in swallowing, Dizziness, Shortness of breath, Facial swelling, Lip swelling, Stomach upset, Hoarseness of voice, Weight loss, Limb swelling
What Precautions need to take before using Olmesar A tablets?
- Take this tablets at about the same time each day.
- Consume the Olmesar tablets with a sufficient amount of water and do not chew the Tablet.
- Avoid taking alcohol as it may raise the particular side effects of the drug.
- Do not start or continue the this tablets and consult your doctor if you have a history of angioedema.
- Do not take Olmesar tablets if you are expecting or breastfeeding a baby.
Q. Is Olmesar A safe?
Olmesar tablets are safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Q. Is Olmesartan a blood thinner?
No, Olmesartan reduces the force in the blood vessels and improves the amount of fluid extracted from the blood by the kidneys.
Q. Is amlodipine a diuretic/ blood thinner/ beta-blocker/ statin/ ACE inhibitor or a nitrate?
Amlodipine 5mg is a calcium channel blocker, not a diuretic, blood thinner, beta-blocker, statin, ACE inhibitor or a nitrate.
Q. Does Olmesar cause impotence?
No, Olmesar 25mg Tablets does not cause impotence.
Q. From Where I can Buy Olmesar Tablets?
AllDayGeneric is a Trusted online Pharmacy from where you can buy all kinds of generic medicines at very competitive prices. You can Buy Olmesar A online and get the best offers.
Why Buy Olmesar from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Olmesar A, manufactured by Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Olmesartan / Amlodipine
High blood pressure
Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
15 tablets in 1 strip
Olmesartan (20mg) + Amlodipine (5mg)