Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Oflox eye drops (Ofloxacin eye drops)
How it works?
Common side effects
And headache., And diarrhea., Photosensitivity., And nausea., Hallucination, Sinus tachycardia, Insomnia., And seizures., Common: dizziness, And vomiting., Pruritis
• Avoid taking milk or dairy products, or taking antacids, didanosine, sucralfate, or vitamins within 2 hours before or after taking ofloxacin eye drops.
• Do not start or continue the Oflox eye drops if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ofloxacin or any of the other ingredients of ofloxacin eye drops.
• Consult your doctor before taking the drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
• Doctor’s advice should be considered before taking Oflox eye drops in case of any following disease conditions such as fits (epilepsy), inflammation of the bands of tissue that connect muscles to bones (tendinitis), myasthenia gravis and kidney problems.
• Drink adequate fluid to prevent the formation of highly concentrated urine.
• Avoid excessive exposure to light to prevent photosensitivity.
Do not drive or operate machinery after taking Oflox eye drops because you may feel sleepy.
Frequently asked questions
Oflox eye drops
|Country of Origin|
Bacterial eye infections
5 ml in 1 bottle
Ciprofloxacin (0.3% w/v)