- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Novonorm 1 mg tablet (Repaglinide 1mg)
Buy Novonorm 1 mg Online at the lowest price from a most trusted generic store to treat type 2 diabetes. Get all details regarding Novonorm Tablet like the Composition, reviews, how to work, how to take, how long does it last, side effect, dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions. Manufacture by Novo Nordisk India.
Novonorm is an oral antidiabetic agent containing repaglinide which helps control blood sugar levels by causing the pancreas to produce insulin. Repaglinide 1 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes in adults as an add-on to diet and exercise.
- Type II Diabetes Mellitus
Novonorm 1 mg Tablet reduces Blood glucose levels in patients with type 2 diabetes.
Novonorm 1 mg is an anti-diabetic medicine. It raises the amount of Insulin released by the pancreas which prevents blood glucose from rising very high after meals.
- Take Repaglinide 1 mg in the dose and duration as prescribed by your physician.
- Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
- Novonorm is to be taken empty stomach.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Abdominal pain
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level)
For oral dosage form (tablets):
- For type 2 diabetes:
Adults – 0.5 to 4 milligrams (mg) before each meal. Your doctor may increase your dose as needed. However, the dose is normally not more than 16 mg per day.
Children – Use and dose must be decided by your doctor.
- If you take more NOVONORM 1MG
If you take too many pills, your blood sugar may become too low. Talk your doctor quickly.
- If you forget to take NOVONORM 1MG
If you miss a dose, take the next dose as usual – do not double the dose.
Repaglinide is usually taken 2 to 4 times daily, within 30 minutes before eating a meal. Follow your doctor’s instructions. If you skip a meal, do not take your dose of repaglinide. Wait until your next meal.
The cost for repaglinide oral tablet 0.5 mg is around $36 for a supply of 100 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit.
Yes. Novonorm is relatively safe if used as prescribed.
Yes, Novonorm may cause weight gain. If you experience any such signs, please consult your doctor.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Novonorm 1 mg, manufactured by Novo Nordisk India at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Type 2 diabetes
Novo Nordisk India
15 tablets in 1 strip