Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Novamox 125 mg Dry Syrup
$20.00 – $108.00
|Novamox 125 mg Dry Syrup|
|1 Bottle/s||$20.00||$20.00 /Piece|
|3 Bottle/s||$57.00||$19.00 /Piece|
|6 Bottle/s||$108.00||$18.00 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Novamox 125 mg Syrup (Amoxicillin)
Novamox 125 mg Syrup (Amoxicillin) belongs to a class of antibiotic medicines called penicillin. It is used to treat bacterial infections of the respiratory tract (bronchitis, pneumonia), genital and urinary tract (gonorrhoea), skin and soft tissue, ear (otitis media); nose, sinus, and throat (tonsillitis, sinusitis); heart (endocarditis), kidney, urethra or bladder, blood (septicemia), teeth and gums (abcesses), typhoid and paratyphoid fever.
How dose Novamox 125 mg Syrup (Amoxicillin) works?
Novamox 125 mg Syrup (Amoxicillin) kills bacteria by interfering with the production of the bacterial cell wall (outer coating of bacteria). As a result, the bacterial cell wall is weakened and ruptured, thereby killing the bacteria.
Common side effects
Vaginal itching, Diarrhoea, Nausea, Headache, Allergic reaction, Stomach pain, Vomiting, Vaginal discharge, Rash
What is the recommended dosage of Amoxicillin?
Generic Amoxicillin prescription dosage is 250 mg three times in a day for the adults. Generic Amoxicillin prescription dosage is 100 mg to 150 mg three times in a day for the paediatric patients. Depending upon the stage of the bacterial infection in adults, dosage can be increased to 500 mg thrice in a day.
When the patient is having the ear, nose, or throat infections, generic Amoxicillin dosage of 200 to 400 mg 3 times in day is taken. Dosage can also be increased to 500 mg four times in a day to treat severe bacterial infections. If the person is suffering from bacterial infections in the intestines, generic Amoxicillin dosage of 250 mg to 400 mg thrice in a day is given. Generic Amoxicillin dosage is 500 mg thrice in a day for the patients suffering from s**ually transmitted diseases like gonorrhoea.
Dosage of Novamox 125 mg Syrup (Amoxicillin) should be taken always with a full glass of water. It should be taken on an empty stomach, 1 hour before the lunch or 2 to 3 hours after the lunch. This medicine is available in market in the form of 250 mg and 500 mg tablets. Swallow the Generic Amoxicillin pills whole, do not crush, chew, or open them. Take the doctors advice regarding the dosage. Buy this pill online to get rid of bacterial infections
Missing a dose of Amoxicillin
In case you miss a dose, apply or consume a dose as soon as you notice. If you are close to the time for your next dose, wait until then and then consume or apply your medicine. Never consume or use extra medicine to make up for a dosage that you have missed.
Overdose of Novamox 125 mg Syrup (Amoxicillin)
• Never take more medicine than the prescribed dose. Eating more medicine will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side If you suspect that you or anyone else may have taken an overdose of Amoxicillin, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Carry the medicine box, container or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
• Never give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they have similar conditions. This may lead to over dosage or medicine poisoning.
• Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
• Do not take this drug if you are allergic to amoxicillin or penicillin.
• Take the medicine with food to avoid an upset stomach.
• You may have loose stools while taking this drug. It gets better after finishing the course, If it worsens consult your doctor.
• Novamox 125 mg Syrup (Amoxicillin) can make birth control pills less effective. Ask your doctor about using a non-hormone method of birth control (such as a condom, diaphragm, spermicide) to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
• Space the doses evenly during the day, at least 4 hours apart.
• Keep taking amoxicillin until the treatment is finished, even if you feel better.
• Do not take amoxicillin for more than 2 weeks or two doses in 1 hour.
• Tell your doctor that you are taking amoxicillin before you go through urine or blood tests for liver function test.
• Consult your doctor before taking amoxicillin if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is amoxicillin safe for infants, or during pregnancy, breast-feeding, or affect birth control?
Paediatric suspension of amoxicillin in the dosage as prescribed by the doctor is recommended for infants. Amoxicillin is generally regarded as a safe drug during pregnancy or breast feeding. However, it should be taken only after consulting the doctor and when potential benefits outweigh the involved risks. Amoxicillin may reduce the effect of the birth control pills.
Q. Does amoxicillin act against anaerobic bacteria?
Novamox 125 mg Syrup (Amoxicillin) is active against aerobic as well as anaerobic bacterial infections.
Q. Does amoxicillin cause yeast infections?
Amoxicillin is a broad spectrum antibiotic and hence with prolonged use may also kill helpful bacteria in the body that keep the body’s yeast population in check, thereby causing yeast infections.
Q. Can I take amoxicillin for sore throat, cold, cough, flu, food poisoning, pseudomonas infection or virus infections?
Amoxicillin is only effective against bacterial infections not viruses. Food poisoning (due to Salmonella), pseudomonas infections, as well as sore throat, cold and cough caused due to bacteria can be treated with amoxicillin.
Q. Does amoxicillin cause constipation, drowsiness or headache?
No. Amoxicillin does not cause constipation, drowsiness or headache. However, consult your doctor if you experience such side effects.
Q. How long does novamoxin take to work?
Anywhere between one to seven days but it depends on the type of infection and its severity.
Q. Is novamoxin gluten free?
Novamoxin, which contains amoxicillin, is gluten free.
We provide only general information about medications which does not cover all directions, possible drug integrations, or precautions. Information at the site cannot be used for self-treatment and self-diagnosis. Any specific instructions for a particular patient should be agreed with your health care adviser or doctor in charge of the case. We disclaim reliability of this information and mistakes it could contain. We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage as a result of any use of the information on this site and also for consequences of self-treatment.
|Country of Origin||
30 ml in 1 bottle
There are no reviews yet.