Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Norflox Eye Drop 0.3% (10ml)
$3.00 – $11.00
|Norflox Eye Drop 0.3% (10ml)|
|3 Bottle/s||$3.00||$1.00 /Piece|
|6 Bottle/s||$6.00||$1.00 /Piece|
|12 Bottle/s||$11.00||$0.92 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Norflox Eye Drop (Norfloxacin)
How it works
Common side effects
blurred vision, indigestion, Nausea, abdominal swelling, anal/rectal pain, abdominal pain, chills, abnormal blood counts, vomiting, itching, depression, tingling of the fingers, constipation, loss of appetite, painful periods, diarrhea, lack of sleep . hypersensitivity reactions., back pain, dizziness, fever, anxiety, rash, bitter taste, dry mouth/heartburn, mouth ulcer, decreased blood count, swelling, gas, elevated enzyme levels, headache, palpitations, loose stools, weakness
• Avoid Norflox Eye Drop if you have known history of muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis). It may further increase the muscle weakness.
• Do not drink or eat a lot of caffeine-containing products such as coffee, tea, energy drinks, cola, or chocolate -may increase nervousness, sleeplessness, heart pounding, and anxiety.
• Do not start or continue the Norflox Eye Drop and consult your doctor if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances.
• Avoid unnecessary or prolonged exposure to sunlight or ultraviolet light (tanning beds and sunlamps) and to wear protective clothing, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Norfloxacin may make your skin sensitive to sunlight or ultraviolet light. If your skin becomes reddened, swollen, or blistered, consult your doctor.
• Take Norfloxacin at least one hour before or at least two hours after taking antacids (aluminum or magnesium hydroxide), didanosine, sucralfate, supplements or multivitamins that contain iron or zinc, meal or ingestion of milk and/or other dairy products.
• Norflox Eye Drop can cause dizziness and light-headedness and, therefore, caution has to be taken before operating an automobile or machinery or engaging in activities requiring mental alertness and coordination.
Frequently asked questions
Norflox Eye Drop
|Country of Origin||
Bacterial eye infections
10 ml in 1 Bottle
Norfloxacin (0.3% w/v)
There are no reviews yet.