Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Nebicard 2.5 mg Tablet
$12.00 – $32.00
|Nebicard 2.5 mg Tablet|
|30 Tablet/s||$12.00||$0.40 /Piece|
|60 Tablet/s||$23.00||$0.38 /Piece|
|90 Tablet/s||$32.00||$0.36 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Nebicard Tablets (Nebivolol 2.5 mg)
What is Nebivolol 2.5 mg?
Nebicard 2.5 mg is in a group of drugs called beta-blockers. Beta-blockers stir the heart and circulation (blood flow within arteries and veins). Nebivolol 2.5 mg is used to treat hypertension (High blood pressure). Lowering blood pressure may reduce your risk of a stroke or heart attack. Nebicard Tablets may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication Pamphlet.
How does Nebivolol 2.5 mg work?
Nebivolol 2.5 mg relates to a group of medication call beta-blockers. It loosens the blood vessels and decreases the heart rate, thus improving blood flow and lowering blood pressure. The reduced blood pressure does it simpler for a weak heart to pump blood at a slower rate, which is how it acts in heart failure too.
How should I take Nebivolol 2.5 mg?
- Take Nebicard precisely as directed by your Doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than suggested.
- Follow the directions on your Medicine label.
- Take Nebivolol 2.5 mg at the same time every day. You may take medicine with or without meals.
- Don’t skip doses or quit taking Nebivolol Tablets without first discussing to your Doctor. Stopping quickly may make your situation worse or cause other severe heart problems such as severe chest pain or heart attack.
Common side effects of Nebicard Tablets
Altered sleep, Bradycardia, Conduction disorder, Fatigue, Shortness of breath, Decreased blood pressure, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Increased glucose level in the blood, Ischemia, S**ual dysfunction.
What Precautions need to take before Using Nebicard Tablets?
- It should not be taken by patients who are allergic to Nebivolol 2.5 mg or any of the other components of the tablet or other beta-blockers.
- Consult your Doctor before taking Nebivolol if you are breastfeeding or pregnant.
- You should not take Nebicard Tablets if you are allergic to it, or if you have: severe liver disease; or a heart difficulty to heart block, sick sinus syndrome, slow heart rate.
- Don’t skip doses or stop taking Nebivolol 2.5 mg without first talking to your Doctor.
- Obey your diet, medication, and exercise habits very carefully.
- Nebivolol 2.5 mg is only part of a full program of medication that also combines diet, exercise, and weight control.
- Keep using this medicine as instructed, even if you feel fine. High blood pressure often has no marks. You may require to use blood pressure medication for the comfort of your life.
- Check your blood pressure one week after taking Nebivolol and consult your Doctor if it has not changed.
- This medicine should not be stopped abruptly except indicated and evaluated by your Doctor.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you memorize. Skip the missed dose if it is about time for your next listed dose. Do not catch more medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose of Nebivolol 2.5 mg Tablets?
Attempt emergency medical care. Overdose signs may include slow heart rate, dizziness, vomiting, trouble breathing, or feeling like you sway pass out.
Q. What is Nebivolol 2.5 mg used for?
Nebivolol (Nebivolol 2.5 mg) belongs to a class of medication call beta-blockers. This is used to treat high blood pressure and chronic heart failure.
Q. Is it generic for bystoli?
Bystoli and Nebicard Tablets are the brand names for Nebivolol.
Q. Is Nebivolol a diuretic/ACE blocker/beta-blocker?
Nebivolol is a beta-blocker. It is not a diuretic.
Q. Is Nebivolol safe?
Nebivolol 2.5 mg – Nebivolol is safe if used for an indication and a dose prescribed by your Doctor.
Q. Does Nebivolol 2.5 mg cause hair loss/weight gain/impotence/increase testosterone levels?
Nebivolol is not known to cause hair loss/weight gain or raise testosterone levels. Unusually, it causes impotence.
Q. Does Nebivolol cross the blood-brain barrier?
Nebivolol 2.5 mg may cross the blood-brain barrier in small amounts.
Why Buy Nebivolol 2.5 mg from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Nebivolol 2.5 mg, manufactured by Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
High blood pressure
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip
Richard C. Shanks –
I went from 20mg to 10mg at one point and all has been good. I never had any side effects. I can fall asleep in 3 seconds literally . My blood pressure is around 120-130 over 80. Pulse is 64-66…. so I have benefitted from this drug..
Angie D. Garcia –
I was taking metoprolol prior to this which made me dizzy and didn’t even keep my blood pressure down. Nebivolol gave me 0 side effects and helped lower my blood pressure continuously throughout the day not just for a few hours it’s done wonders.