Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Natrise 30 mg Tablet
$200.00 – $540.00
|Natrise 30 mg Tablet|
|28 Tablet/s||$200.00||$7.14 /Piece|
|56 Tablet/s||$380.00||$6.79 /Piece|
|84 Tablet/s||$540.00||$6.43 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (3)
Natrise 30 mg (Tolvaptan Tablets 30 mg)
What is Natrise 30 – Tolvaptan Tablets?
Natrise 30 is used to treat Hyponatremia (Low sodium in the blood) in patients with heart failure or syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone. Natrise 30 Tablet is used for the Treatment, Control, Prevention, & Improvement of the Lower levels of salt in the blood symptoms. Natrise is also used to slow kidney function decline in adults who are at risk of rapidly progressing autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease. Tolvaptan 30 mg Tablet is a selective vasopressin V2-receptor antagonist. It works by increasing fluid excretion from the body, which helps to normalize blood sodium levels.
Know about Tolvaptan 30 mg Tablets Uses, Dosage, Work, Directions, Warnings, Precautions, Facts, safety Advice, and Side Effects. We also have in stock Natrise 15, which is used to treat the Same Indications.
How does Tolvaptan 30 mg work?
Natrise 30 mg Tablet acts as a competitive arginine vasopressin receptor two antagonists that work selectively. Vasopressin receptor reacts on the V2 receptor that is found within the walls of vasculature and the luminal membranes.
How to use Tolvaptan 30 mg Tablets?
Learn the Medication Guide given by your pharmacist before you start using Natrise, and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, consult your Doctor or pharmacist.
Take this medication by mouth with or without food, usually once daily or as directed by your Doctor. You should not take Natrise for longer than 30 days.
Use this medicine routinely to gain the most advantage from it. To assist you in remembering, take it at the same time each day. Do not stop and restart this medication on your individual. You may require to go back to a hospital to restart this medication. Tell your Doctor right away if you stop taking this medication for any reason.
Dosage Instructions Natrise 30 mg Tablets:
Take Tolvaptan 30 mg as soon as you can, but skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next dose. Do not take two doses at one time.
Seek emergency medical attention or Consult your Doctor Quickly.
What are the Side Effects of Natrise 30 Tablets?
All medications may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your Doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Consult your Doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- A feeling of being unwell
- Creatinine levels, Itchy Rash
- Nausea, Water loss
- A rapid rise in the level of sodium
- Kidney problems, Increased need to urinate
- Increase of bilirubin in the blood
- Low blood pressure when standing up
Natrise 30 Tablet may also cause side-effects not listed here. If you notice other side-effects not listed above, contact your Doctor for medical advice. You may also report side-effects to your local food and drug administration authority.
Safety advice or Info Take Before Using Natrise 30:
- Consult your Doctor in case of problems with speech or muscle control, trouble swallowing, trouble to move your arms and legs, mood changes and seizure
- Do not consume Grapefruits or inhale Grapefruit juice.
- Follow your Doctor’s instructions regarding fluid intake during treatment with Tolvaptan 30 mg Tablet, and after you stop taking it.
- If vomiting or diarrhea occurs, or if you cannot drink regularly, you will need to take care not to become dehydrated. Contact your Doctor for instructions.
- If you feel dizzy or faint, contact your Doctor. This may mean that you have become dehydrated.
- Lab tests, including blood sodium levels, liver function, and neurologic examinations, may be performed while you use Tolvaptan 30 mg Tablet. These examinations may be used to observe your situation or check for side effects. Be assured to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
Q. Is Natrise Tablet safe to use when pregnant or breastfeeding?
Please consult with your Doctor for case-specific recommendations and discuss the risks and benefits with your Doctor.
Q. Can i stop using Natrise 30 mg immediately or do I have to wean off the use slowly?
Some medications need to be decreased or cannot be stopped instantly because of rebound results. Please discuss with your Doctor for advice particular to your body, health, and other medications that you may be using.
Why Buy Natrise 30 mg from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Natrise 30 mg, manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion (SIADH)
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
4 tablets in 1 strip