- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Myoril 8 mg Capsule (Thiocolchicoside 8mg)
Myoril 8 mg Capsule Online at the lowest price from a most trusted generic store to treat Muscle relaxation. Get all details regarding Thiocolchicoside 8 mg like the Composition, reviews, how to work, how to take, how long does it last, side effect, dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions. AllDayGeneric will inform you further on the benefits of using the drug in treating erectile dysfunction. AllDayGeneric is a much more than simply a regular health store and 100% trusted Online Drugstore!!!
Myoril belongs to the group of Muscle relaxant used to relieve painful muscle contractions in adults and children above 16 years of age. It is anti-inflammatory and analgesic. It works as a competitive GABAA receptor antagonist. This medicine provides relief for stiffness in spinal, muscle disorders, joint diseases, nerve diseases, Rheumatoid arthritis and Ankylosing Spondylitis.
Myoril 8 mg is used along with other drugs to relieve painful muscle contractions (spasms).
Myoril 8 mg belongs to a group of drugs known as muscle relaxants. Thiocolchicoside drug is a semi-synthetic derivative of normally occurring compound colchicoside. It acts against the chemical gamma amino-butyric acid (GABA) thereby decreases the swelling and pain and also relaxes the muscles.
- Take Myoril in the dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor.
- Thiocolchicoside 8 mg should be swallowed and should not be crushed or chewed.
- Myoril 8 mg Capsule may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Allergic reaction
- Skin rash and peeling
- Abdominal pain
Patients are advised to take Myoril in the dose and duration as prescribed by the doctor. The frequency of the drug is accepted twice a day or as soon as the muscle spasms begin.
- Missed dose:
A missed dose of Myoril capsule must be taken as soon as it is remembered. But, if it is almost time for the next dose, then the missed dose must be skipped. Patients are advised not to take an extra dose to make up for the missed dose.
Consuming this drug in quantity more than the prescribed dose may lead to undesired side effects. It is advised to consult a doctor on priority if an overdose of this medicine is suspected.
Myoril capsule is a safe drug if used in the dose and duration as directed by the doctor. It is advised that patients should consult their doctor before beginning the course of the medicine.
No, Myoril capsule is not a steroid. It is a muscle relaxant.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Myoril 8 mg, manufactured by Sanofi India Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Sanofi India Ltd
10 capsules in 1 strip