Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
$4.00 – $19.00
|1 Tube/s||$4.00||$4.00 /Piece|
|3 Tube/s||$11.00||$3.67 /Piece|
|6 Tube/s||$19.00||$3.17 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Mucopain Gel (Benzocaine)
Mucopain Gel (Benzocaine) online at AllDayGeneric, for premium brands, Generic Medication at attractive rates to treat Local anesthesia (Numb tissues in a specific area) and get express delivery at your doorstep. Alldaygeneric specializes in Generic Medicine which is available in best value and price. We are offering an extensive range of Generic Medicine.
Mucopain Gel is an efficient numbing medicine used before operational procedures. It prevents nerve signals from a particular part of the body to the brain. It is described as a local anesthetic medicine. It is utilized to decrease pain or discomfort caused by secondary skin irritations, sore throat, sunburn, teething pain, vaginal or rectal inflammation, ingrown toenails, hemorrhoids, and many other sources of minor pain on the body surface.
- Local anesthesia
This gel is utilized to anesthetize a particular area of the body to decrease pain and discomfort caused by surgical or other invasive medical procedures.
- Pain and irritation
This medicine is used to reduce pain, swelling, and discomfort connected with diseases like sunburn, insect bites, minor cuts, injuries, and burns.
This medicine is utilized to reduce pain, itching, and discomfort caused by hemorrhoids.
Mucopain Gel is a local anesthetic that works as an analgesic. It connects reversibly to sodium channels and reduces neuron permeability to sodium ions. This inhibits neuronal membrane depolarization, which prevents nerve movement initiation and conduction.
- Apply Mucopain Gel correctly as guided on the label.
- This medicine should not be used if you have a record of Methemoglobinemia.
- Do not use this medicine for children younger than two years old without your doctor’s prescription.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication:
- Contact dermatitis
- Burning and stinging
- Irritation in or around the mouth.
- Missed Dose
Skip the missed dose if it is nearly the time for your next dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
In the case of an overdose, seek emergency medical care or contact the doctor directly. An overdose of Mucopain Gel may create life-threatening side effects such as irregular heartbeats, fits (convulsions), coma, slowed breathing, and respiratory collapse.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Mucopain Gel, manufactured by Icpa Health Products Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Local anesthesia (Numb tissues in a specific area)
Icpa Health Products Ltd
15 gm in 1 tube
Benzocaine (20% w/w)