Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Mucinac 600 mg Tablet (Acetylcysteine tablet)
Mucinac 600 is a primarily a mucus-thinning agent which reduces the thickness of the sputum. Acetylcysteine is used to relieve chest congestion caused by thick or abnormal mucous secretion in patients with lung diseases such as bronchitis, asthma, emphysema, etc. It is also used as an antidote for paracetamol poisoning. Know Mucinac 600 mg Tablet used for, Acetylcysteine tablet dosage, uses, price, side effects, reviews, work, how to take, warning and precautions.
What is Acetylcysteine?
Acetylcysteine is a mucolytic agent used to treat abnormal or viscous mucus secretions. It is also an antidote for acute acetaminophen toxicity. It may be used to prevent renal failure induced by a reaction to the radio-contrast dye and to treat distal intestinal obstruction syndrome.
How does Mucinac 600 mg Tablet work?
Mucinac 600 is a Mucolytic medicine that works by thinning the phlegm, making it easier to cough out. This medicine helps in clearing the air passage and makes breathing easier. It neutralizes the toxic effect caused by Paracetamol. Its ingredient acetylcysteine works by reducing the viscosity of mucus present in the airways.
How to use Mucinac 600 mg?
Mucinac 600 should be taken in the correct dose and duration as directed by the physician. As it is an effervescent tablet, it should be dissolved in a glass of water. It should be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Warning and precautions of Mucinac Tablet
Talk to your physician before taking Mucinac, if you have:
- Bleeding in your esophagus
- Had stomach ulcers
- High blood pressure, kidney or heart problems
When not to use Mucinac 600?
Acetylcysteine tablet is not recommended for use in patients who have an allergy, acute and severe episode of asthma.
What are the common side effects of Mucinac 600 tablet?
Acetylcysteine side effects include:u
- nausea, vomiting,
- oral ulcer,
- chest tightness,
- coughing up blood,
- respiratory tract infection,
- running nose,
- thickened respiratory tract secretions,
- drowsiness, diarrhea, and fever.
Why Buy Mucinac 600 mg Tablet from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Mucinac 600 mg Tablet, manufactured by Cipla Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Mucolytic (loosen mucus in the airways)
10 effervescent tablets in 1 strip