- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Morease I Granules (Mebeverine 135mg + Ispaghula 3.5gm)
Morease I Granules contains Ispaghula and Mebeverine as active elements. Morease I Granules works by relaxing gut muscles and painful contraction; absorbing more water and fiber in the intestine.
Morease I Granules is used to treat Irritable bowel syndrome, Constipation.
Morease I Granules is used for Constipation, Contraction related to the small and large intestine, Irritable bowel syndrome, Cramps in the stomach, Gas, Bloating, Changes in bowel habits, Pain associated with the small and large intestine, Pregnancy-associated constipation, Swollen vein in anus regions and other conditions. Morease I Granules may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Morease-I Granules is a combination of two drugs: Mebeverine and Ispaghula which treat Irritable bowel syndrome. Mebeverine is an antispasmodic drug which relaxes the muscles of the intestine and relieves spasm. Ispaghula is a laxative which absorbs water and makes the stool soft and bulky, simpler to pass.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as prescribed by your physician. Check the label for directions before use. Empty the granules in a glass of water/milk, stir it, and consume immediately. Morease-I Granules is to be taken empty stomach.
Take it preferably 20 minutes before food.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please notify your doctor if you experience any adverse effect to the medicine.
- Skin rash
- Excessive intestinal gas formation
- Face edema
- Allergic reactions
- Subcutaneous tissue reactions
- Intestinal obstruction
- Abdominal discomfort
Morease I Granules is available in the following packages and strengths:
- Morease I Granules – Packages: 5.8 gm
- Morease I Granules – Strengths: 5.8GM
If you have missed a dose, try to use it as soon as possible when you notice. However, if the time is closer to your next dosage, just skip the dosage. In such cases, try not to take the double dosage.
If you feel that you might have taken more than the prescribed quantity of Morease I Granules, please talk to a physician immediately. Consuming more than a prescribed quantity might cause side-effects.
Addictive medicines are usually classified as schedule H or X in India and schedule 2-5 in the US. Please read the package information carefully before buying.
Taking one dose of expired Morease I Granules might not be as harmful, but please discuss this with your physician about the same to be on a safe side.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Morease I Granules, manufactured by Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
Mebeverine (135mg) + Ispaghula (3.5gm)
|Country of Origin|
Mebeverine / Ispaghula
Irritable bowel syndrome
Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
5.8 gm in 1 packet