- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Morease 135 mg (Mebeverine 135)
Buy Morease 135 mg (Mebeverine) is used to treat irritable bowel syndrome. Get all details regarding generic Mebeverine like the Composition, reviews, how to work, how to take, how long does It last, side effect, dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions.
Mebeverine is used to treat irritable bowel syndrome (disorder of the intestines that leads to cramps in the abdomen, gas, bloating and changes in bowel habits). Morease 200 mg is also used to treat other conditions that involve spasm and pain related to small and large bowel.
Mebeverine belongs to a group of medicines called antispasmodics. Mebeverine dosage acts as a direct relaxant of the smooth muscles of the gut and relieves painful contractions called as spasms.
- Hypersensitivity reaction
- Allergic reaction
- Angioedema (swelling of deeper layers of skin)
- Facial swelling
- Take mebeverine tablets 20 minutes before a meal to relive or reduce post meal symptoms.Consult your doctor before you start Mebeverine.
- If you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
- If you have had any diseases of the bowel, apart from irritable bowel syndrome.
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- Stop taking mebeverine dosage and consult a doctor if experience severe allergic reactions (difficulty in breathing, swelling of face, neck, tongue or throat).
Mebeverine mainly acts on the smooth muscles of the intestine. Hence, Morease is used to relieve cramps or spasms of the stomach and intestines (gut). Mebeverine dosage is particularly useful in treating irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and similar conditions. It is not known whether it can be used for period pain.
There are no known serious drug interactions between mebeverine and omeprazole/lansoprazole. Consult your doctor about all medications currently taken before starting and while on mebeverine.
There are no known serious drug interactions between mebeverine and paracetamol and co codamol preparation which contains codeine with paracetamol. Consult your doctor about all medications currently taken before starting and while on mebeverine.
Yes, Morease is a synthetic anticholinergic agent.
|Country of Origin|
Irritable bowel syndrome
Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip