Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Monocef 500 mg Injection
$18.00 – $65.00
|Monocef 500 mg Injection|
|3 Injection/s||$18.00||$6.00 /Piece|
|6 Injection/s||$34.00||$5.67 /Piece|
|12 Injection/s||$65.00||$5.42 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Monocef 500 mg Injection (Ceftriaxone 500mg)
Monocef 500 mg Injection is used for the treatment of Bacterial infection. Read about Monocef 500mg/250mg Injection uses side effects, dosage, price, composition, and substitutes. It is manufactured by Aristo Pharmaceuticals.
Monocef 500 MG is used to treat a variety of conditions such as urinary tract infections, infection of the ears, lungs, and meningitis caused by bacteria. It should not be used with calcium-containing intravenous solutions.
How Monocef Injection Works?
Monocef 500 mg Injection is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by preventing them from forming the bacterial protective covering (cell wall), which is needed for them to survive. Monocef works by fighting the bacteria’s present in your body. It also reduces the risk of preoperative bacterial infections. The work of this medicine is fast. The medicine will stay live in the body for 24 hours.
How to use Monocef 500 mg?
Monocef 500 MG Uses of Injection Bacterial Meningitis, Bacterial Septicemia, Gonococcal Infection, Urinary Tract Infection, Pneumonia, Bone and joint infections, Skin and Structure Infection.
Monocef 500 is given through an injection in the vein once or twice a day, depending on the condition. The doctor will be the one to do 500 mg Injection. Drink plenty of water if you are receiving Monocef. Continue using Monocef as long as you are allowed.
Monocef injection side effects?
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Tarry or black tools, dizziness
- Fever, chest pain
- Change in taste, sour or acid stomach
A missed dose of Monocef 500 mg should be taken as soon as you remember that, too, after consulting with your doctor.
Contact your doctor or reach nearby medical facility immediately if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms.
Precautions of Ceftriaxone 500mg?
- Do not use if you are allergic to Monocef Injection or any of its components.
- Dose alteration may be required by the physician in patients with kidney or liver impairments.
- Monocef causes altered blood cell count.
Q.Is ceftriaxone a strong antibiotic?
Ceftriaxone and other third-generation medicines are used to treat organisms that tend to be resistant to many other antibiotics.
Q. What is Monocef injection used for?
Ceftriaxone is used to treat bacterial infections, including severe or life-threatening forms such as meningitis. Ceftriaxone is also used to prevent infection in people having some types of surgery.
Why Monocef 500 mg Injection from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Monocef 500 mg Injection, manufactured by Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
5 ml in 1 vial