Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Mintop 10% Solution
$25.00 – $72.00
|Mintop 10% Solution|
|1 Bottle/s||$25.00||$25.00 /Piece|
|2 Bottle/s||$49.00||$24.50 /Piece|
|3 Bottle/s||$72.00||$24.00 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Mintop 10% Solution (Minoxidil Solution)
Mintop 10% Solution is a drug that is used to stimulate hair growth and is given in the treatment of male pattern baldness. Minoxidil is most effective in the people who are below the age of 40 years. Mintop 10% Solution does not cure baldness, but it can slow down the effect on receding hairlines. Male pattern Baldness or Androgenic alopecia is a result of androgen imbalance in the body. There is thinning of hair on the top of the head. Minoxidil is available in the topical solution dosage form. Get More information about Mintop 10% Solution like How does Minoxidil work, use, advantages and disadvantages, how to take, price, reviews, missdose, overdose, directions etc….
Advantages of Mintop 10% Solution:
Minoxidil solution and other topical forms are pharmaceutical products provided for the treatment of Male pattern baldness. This also benefits in hair growth in women with thinning of hair. Studies have shown that solutions containing the active element of this product are useful in beginning and promoting hair growth for sufferers of male pattern Hair loss.
How Does Minoxidil work?
Minoxidil comes as a liquid that is to be applied on the scalp. Minoxidil promotes hair growth by:
Shortening the telogen phase and causing premature entry of resting hair follicles into the Anagen phase. Prolonging the Anagen phase and inducing the increase in the size of hair follicles and Improving the viability of hair follicles.
How to Use Mintop 10% Solution?
Always apply the lotion as instructed by the Specialist or doctor. Apply 1 ml or 20 drops of the lotion on the affected scalp areas. Part your hair into two parts and then apply the solution evenly on the scalp Always wash your hands before and after using the lotion. Don’t use more than 2 ml the lotion daily. Apply correctly and avoid getting the lotion in the eyes, nose and mouth.
What if you overdose of Mintop?
Generally, there are no chances of an overdose of the Mintop 10% Solution as it is a topical solution. If the excess lotion is used or in case you feel any embarrassment then directly contact your physician. Headache, redness and warmth of the affected area may take place when used lotion in excess.
What if you miss dose of Mintop?
Try to apply Mintop 10% Solution at the same time each day; this reduces the chances of missing dose. In case you miss the dose, forget it and take the next dose on the right time. Don’t double up the dose in order to catch up the missed one.
When should you avoid Mintop 10% Solution?
You should not take Minoxidil Solution if you:
- Are hypersensitive to Minoxidil or any of the other ingredients in it
- Have scalp diseases like cuts/wounds or eczema on scalp
- Have any allergies and heart-related problems
- Have damaged, irritated or sunburned scalp skin
- Have asthma or any other chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are 18 years or below
What are the Side effects of Minoxidil (Mintop 10% Solution)?
Minoxidil 10% Solution is a beneficial and potent lotion used to treat male pattern baldness but like every medicine, it also some side effects. Some common side effects are listed below:
- Headache and irritation
- Allergic reactions like breathing problems
- Redness and flaking of the skin
- Dizziness and lightheadedness
- Swollen lips, face and tongue
- Irregular heartbeat
- Convulsions and Fainting
Why buy Mintop 10% Solution from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Mintop 10% Solution, manufactured by Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
60 ml in 1 bottle
Minoxidil (10% w/v)