Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Minoz 100 mg Tablet
$38.00 – $103.00
|Minoz 100 mg Tablet|
|30 Tablet/s||$38.00||$1.27 /Piece|
|60 Tablet/s||$72.00||$1.20 /Piece|
|90 Tablet/s||$103.00||$1.14 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (3)
Minoz 100 mg (Minocycline)
Minoz 100 mg online from the cheapest pharmacy at the best price in the USA, UK and many more countries. Know Minoz 100 mg price, how to work, how to use, how long does it last, how to take, side effects and reviews.
Minoz 100 is a tetracycline antibiotic directed for the treatment of skin infections and hard acne. This pill is also used in the therapy of many other bacterial infections, such as urinary tract infections, acne, disease, chlamydia, periodontitis (gum infection), to others.
Minocycline is sold following many brands, some of which are Minocin, Minoz (made by Intas Pharma), and Cynomycin (Wyeth Pharma)
Before taking this pills HCl (Minocin, Minoz, Cynomycin), take care of all the anticipations mentioned before. Review them with your doctor and clear all the problems which you may have about this drug.
Any natural side effects of Minocycline are stomach upset, diarrhea, or vomiting. If any of those effects continue or decline, inform your doctor directly away.
• Take minoz 100 (Minocin, Minoz, Cynomycin) evidently according to your doctor’s direction or according to the instructions on the prescription label. Don’t change the dosage unless your physician tells you to do so. Also, do not take this medicine after the prescribed period is over.
• All pills come with a case circular. Refer the guidance in them for complete knowledge on that appropriate medicine.
• Use minocycline uses at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal. Always store this medication in a cold and dry place.
• Do not use minoz 100 if you have a recognized allergy to it, or other tetracycline pills such as demeclocycline, minocycline, or tetracycline. Before using this medicine, notify your doctor if you have a liver infection, kidney infection, asthma, or if you have sensitivity to sulfites.
• Minocycline can interfere with the performance of birth control pills and make them less effective. It is suggested that you use a non-hormonal form of birth control such as condom, diaphragm, or spermicidal while taking this medicine.
• Minoz 100 is not recommended for children. This medicine can cause permanent yellowing or dusk of the teeth in kids younger than 8 years old.
• Drink a lot of liquids while you are using minoz 100. Finish the full course of this medicine as prescribed even after your symptoms are cleared or gone. Not finishing the entire course of medication may point to a relapse of your health, which can be medicine resistant and hard to handle.
• Minocycline HCl is an FDA pregnancy category D drug. Don’t take this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Tell your doctor if you become pregnant while using this tablet.
If you miss a dose of minocycline uses, take it as quickly as you recognize. Don’t take the missed dose if the time to get the next dose is nearly up. Taking many doses near to each other can lead to excess medicine in your body, which can be dangerous.
In the case of overtreatment of minoz 100 mg get emergency medical attention. Overdose may affect to illness, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Minoz 100 mg, manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip