Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Minirin Nasal Spray (Desmopressin Nasal Spray)
Minirin Nasal Spray is the synthetic form of the hormone vasopressin (ADH), which helps in the conservation of water in the body. This Spray is used to treat diabetes insipidus, a condition characterized by intense thirst and heavy urination. The oral form of this Spray is also used to treat bedwetting. The injectable and nasal forms of this medicine are also used to maintain hemostasis in patients suffering from conditions such as Von Willebrand disease and hemophilia A. Know about Desmopressin Nasal Spray Dosage, Uses, Side effects, price, reviews, what is desmopressin, what is desmopressin used for, warnings, how does desmopressin work.
How Desmopressin Nasal Spray Works?
Minirin Nasal Spray is a synthetic form of vasopressin. It is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream through the inner surface of the nose. Once absorbed, it works by causing reabsorption of water from the kidneys which control excessive thirst and urination in diabetes insipidus. It also helps decrease night-time urine production in multiple sclerosis.
How to use Minirin Nasal Spray?
Use Desmopressin Spray in the dose and duration as advised by your physician. Check the label for directions before use. Insert the bottle tip into one nostril and close the other nostril. Direct the spray away from the cartilage diving the two sides of your nose and toward the sides of your nostril. As you spray, breath kindly and keep the head upright. Repeat in the other nostril.
Side effects of Desmopressin Nasal Spray
- Nasal congestion
- Headache, Nausea
- Nosebleed, Sore throat
- Abdominal pain and cramps
- Injection site pain
When should Minirin Nasal Spray not be used?
You should not use Minirin Nasal Spray if you:
- are allergic to desmopressin
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- have kidney disease
- drink large amounts of fluid
- have the syndrome of inappropriate ADH secretion (SIADH)
- cardiac insufficiency
- are taking drugs that interact with Minirin
Why Buy Minirin Nasal Spray from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Minirin Nasal Spray, manufactured by Ferring Pharmaceuticals at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Diabetes insipidus, Bed-wetting
2.5 ml in 1 packet