Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Minirin 0.2 mg Tablet
$65.00 – $176.00
|Minirin 0.2 mg Tablet|
|30 Tablet/s||$65.00||$2.17 /Piece|
Out Of Stock
|60 Tablet/s||$124.00||$2.07 /Piece|
Out Of Stock
|90 Tablet/s||$176.00||$1.96 /Piece|
Out Of Stock
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Minirin 0.2 mg Tablet (Desmopressin for Diabetes insipidus & Bedwetting)
Minirin Tablet is the synthetic form of the hormone vasopressin (ADH), which helps in the conservation of water in the body. Minirin tablets 0.2 mg is used to treat diabetes insipidus, a condition characterized by intense thirst and heavy urination. It also prevents Bed-wetting. Know about Minirin 0.2 tablet Dosage, Uses, Side effects, price, reviews, what is desmopressin, what is desmopressin used for, desmopressin warnings, Desmopressin for Diabetes insipidus, Desmopressin for Bedwetting, how does desmopressin work, desmopressin dose.
How Minirin Tablet Works?
Minirin 0.2 mg is a synthetic form of vasopressin. It works by causing reabsorption of water from the kidneys which manage excessive thirst and urination in diabetes insipidus. It reduces night-time urine production and bedwetting in children. In addition to these, it controls bleeding episodes by promoting the release of blood clotting factors.
How should Minirin tablet be taken?
You should take your Minirin tablets 0.2mg swallowed whole with a glass of water without food. The dose you choose and how often depends on what you are being treated for and your physicians advise. For DI this is usually three times daily. For nocturia and primary nocturnal enuresis, you should take your Minirin tablets 0.2mg at bedtime. While taking your Minirin pills 0.2 mg you should restrict your fluid intake and only drink enough to stop thirst. You should continue to take your Minirin tablets 0.2 mg for as long as prescribed by your physician.
Side effects of Desmopressin
- Nasal congestion
- Headache, Nausea
- Nosebleed, Sore throat
- Abdominal pain and cramps
- Injection site pain
When should Minirin tablets not be used?
You should not use Minirin tablets if you:
- are allergic to desmopressin
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- have kidney disease
- drink large amounts of fluid
- have the syndrome of inappropriate ADH secretion (SIADH)
- cardiac insufficiency
- are taking drugs that interact with Minirin
Is it safe with Alcohol?
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Why Buy Minirin 0.2 mg Tablet from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Minirin 0.2 mg Tablet, manufactured by Ferring Pharmaceuticals at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Diabetes insipidus, Bed-wetting
30 tablets in 1 bottle