Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Mikacin 250 mg Injection
$4.00 – $17.00
|Mikacin 250 mg Injection|
|1 Injection/s||$4.00||$4.00 /Piece|
|3 Injection/s||$9.00||$3.00 /Piece|
|6 Injection/s||$17.00||$2.83 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Mikacin 250 mg Injection (Amikacin)
Mikacin 250 MG Injection (Amikacin Injection) is used to treat a variety of bacterial infections of the lungs, skin, abdomen, and blood caused by E.coli, Streptococci, Enterococci, etc.
Amikacin Injection is known to cause serious kidney problems and hearing problems, especially in the elderly population. Hence, it should be used with extreme caution in elderly patients as well as in patients with kidney diseases.
Amikacin Injection is used to cure various types of bacterial infections of lungs, skin, abdomen and blood caused by E.coli, Streptococci and Enterococci.
How to Use Mikacin Injection?
This medication is used to prevent or treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. Amikacin belongs to a class of drugs known as aminoglycoside antibiotics.
Amikacin injection comes as a liquid to be injected intravenously or intramuscularly every 8 or 12 hours. When amikacin is injected intravenously, it is usually infused over a period of 30 to 60 minutes.
How Amikacin Injection Works?
Amikacin Injection is an antibiotic Mikacin 250 mg belongs to the group of Aminoglycosides. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
Amikacin Injection Side Effects?
• Application site irritation
• Black or tarry stools
• Blurred vision
• Decrease in frequency of urination
• Difficulty in breathing
• Muscle pain
Amikacin Injection Related precautions?
• Before using Amikacin Injection, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
• This drug passes into breast milk in small amounts. Consult your doctor before breastfeeding.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. If you become pregnant while using amikacin injection, call your doctor immediately. Amikacin may harm the fetus.
Amikacin Injection Dosage?
Since Amikacin Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical setting by a qualified healthcare professional, the likelihood of a missed dose is very low.
However, emergency medical treatment will be initiated by the doctor if an overdose is suspected.
Q. What if I don’t get better after using Amikacin?
Inform your doctor if you don’t feel better after finishing the full course of treatment. Your doctor may increase the dose of Amikacin or switch you to an alternate option, which may work for you. Also, inform him if your symptoms are getting worse while using this medicine.
Q. Can I stop taking Mikacin if I feel better?
No, do not stop taking Mikacin and complete the full course of treatment, even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured.
Why Mikacin 250 mg Injection from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Mikacin 250 mg Injection, manufactured by Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
2 ml in 1 vial