Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Metrogyl 400 mg Tablet
$13.00 – $35.00
|Metrogyl 400 mg Tablet|
|90 Tablet/s||$13.00||$0.14 /Piece|
|180 Tablet/s||$25.00||$0.14 /Piece|
|270 Tablet/s||$35.00||$0.13 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Metrogyl 400 mg (Metronidazole 400mg)
Alldaygeneric is the most trusted online pharmacy store for generic medicine. We sell high quality authenticated branded drug at a low price. Know about Metrogyl 400 mg reviews, side effects, dosage, how to work, how to take, how long does It last, side effect, dosage, and Precautions.
Metrogyl 400 mg comes under the class of antiprotozoal drugs. The main salt of the tablet is Metronidazole. It is an antibacterial tablet which is used in the treatment of bacterial and parasitic infections, infections of the reproductive system, infections of the gastrointestinal tract, and skin infections.
Metrogyl tablet is used for the treatment of infections, which are caused by some types of bacteria of stomach, mouth, intestine sometimes lungs and other body parts. metronidazole 400mg also helps in preventing the infections from spreading and symptoms like inflammation.
Amebiasis is a type of parasitic intestinal infection which is caused by the protozoan Entamoeba hystolytica.
Trichomoniasis is one of the most common sexually transmitted disease (STD). It is also known as antibiotics. Trich is caused due to an infection by a protozoan parasite called Trichomonas vagina.
- Bacterial Vaginosis:
It is a mild infection of the vagina. It is caused due to an imbalance of bacterial flora in the vagina. metronidazole 400mg tablets is prescribed.
- Bacterial infections:
Bacterial infections are generally caused in blood, lungs, and genital areas. It is caused due to the presence of Bacteroides fragillis and Clostridium species. metronidazole 400mg tablets is used to treat the symptoms of bacterial infections such as fever, chills, localized swelling, throat pain, and vomiting.
- Surgical prophylaxis:
Metrogyl 400 Tablet is prescribed to treat the infections that are generally caused as an after-effect of surgery.
Metrogyl is used to treat certain infections caused by bacteria and other organisms in different parts of the body. It may also be used to treat certain infections that may occur during surgery.
Metronidazole tablets should be taken as per the recommendation of the doctor in the exact duration and dosage as directed. The whole tablet should be swallowed. The tablet of Metrogyl 400 should not be chewed. This medicine is intended to be consumed with food. Metrogyl tablet should not be consumed with food.
Metrogyl 400 comes under the class of antiprotozoal drugs and is used to treat infections caused by bacteria and parasites in the body. It works by inhibiting the production of energy in the body and killing the bacteria and parasites in the body that are responsible for the infection.
- Skin rash
- Burning or tingling sensation of hands
- Fever and chills
- Vaginal irritation
- Loss of appetite
Metrogyl 400 should be taken as per the recommendation of the doctor. However, if a dose is missed, it should be taken as soon as possible. Doses should not be doubled to make up for the missed dose.
Metrogyl is taken as per the duration and dosage recommended by the doctor; the chance of an overdose is very low.
- Metrogyl 400 Tablet in the first trimester of pregnancy is not recommended to treat bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis.
- The consumption of tablet of metronidazole is not recommended in women who are breastfeeding. It has been reported to that this medication leads to discharge in breast milk.
- The use of metronidazole tablets might cause neurological effects such as convulsion and peripheral neuropathy. It should be informed to the doctor.
- Metronidazole 400mg might result in liver injury. The baseline of liver enzymes should be obtained before initiating the treatment.
Most courses of metronidazole last for around 7 days, and some as long as 14 days. For some infections, you may be given a single, larger dose of metronidazole, usually 200 tablets to take at once.
They may be used to treat infections, caused by bacteria of the blood, brain, bone, vagina, lung, stomach lining, and pelvic area.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Metrogyl 400 mg, manufactured by J. B. Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Bacterial infections, Parasitic infections
J. B. Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
15 tablets in 1 strip