Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Metolar 25 mg Tablet
$8.00 – $14.00
|Metolar 25 mg Tablet|
|60 Tablet/s||$8.00||$0.13 /Piece|
|90 Tablet/s||$11.00||$0.12 /Piece|
|120 Tablet/s||$14.00||$0.12 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Metolar 25 mg (Metoprolol 25mg)
What is Metoprolol 25mg?
Metolar 25 is a beta-blocker medicine that affects the heart and circulation (blood flow through arteries and veins). It is directed mainly for the treatment of High Blood Pressure (Hypertension) and angina. It is also used to block or treat a heart attack. Metoprolol Tablets is sold under various trade names, a couple of which are Toprol XR and Metolar (made by Cipla).
Metoprolol 25mg is a part of a full line of medication for blood pressure, which includes diet limitations, exercises, and other medicines. Follow a proper regimen of these conditions as directed by your doctor to maintain your blood pressure in the handle.
How should I take Metolar 25?
- Take Metoprolol 25mg mg strictly according to your doctor’s directions or according to the instructions on the medication label.
- Don’t change the dosage unless your doctor tells you to do so. Plus, do not take Metolar after the directed period is over.
- All medicines come with a patient pamphlet. Notice the guidance in them for detailed information on that singular medication. Metoprolol 25mg should be taken with food or just after a meal.
- Do not chew or crush an extended-release capsule; swallow it whole. You may break it in half and take it if the doctor has told you to do so. Always store this medicine in a cool and dry place.
What Precautions need to take before using Metoprolol 25mg?
- Metolar 25 may affect your thinking ability and reflexes. Take particular caution while driving or other such tasks that need a high level of mental awareness and alertness.
- Avoid alcohol while taking Metoprolol 25mg.
- Do not stop taking Metoprolol Tablets without your doctor’s help. If you stop taking this medication quickly, your situation will deteriorate for the worse.
- Do not take Metoprolol Tablets, if you have a known allergy to Metoprolol 25 mg, or if you have a dangerous heart condition such as a heart block, sick sinus syndrome, or slow heart rate.
What are the Side Effects of Metoprolol 25mg Tablets?
Some common and non-serious side effects of Metolar 25 are dizziness, lightheadedness, drowsiness, tiredness, or diarrhea. If any of those side effects continue, try medical care immediately.
Metoprolol Tablets may reduce blood supply to hands and feet, causing them to feel cold. This effect may be worsened by smoking. Warm dressing and tobacco avoidance are advised.
Other rare but severe side effects of this medication are a very slow heartbeat, severe dizziness, fainting, breathing trouble, unusual or worsening signs of heart failure (swelling of ankles, severe tiredness, shortness of breath, unexplained or sudden weight gain), mental or mood changes (mood swings, depression).
The side effects mentioned earlier are not the only ones that you may feel due to Metoprolol Tablets. If you mark any dangerous side effects due to this medicine, contact your physician immediately.
Dosage Instructions of Metoprolol 25mg
Metolar 25 mg dosage may depend on a range of factors like age, s**, drug allergies, or seriousness of the condition among various other factors. Your doctor will determine your dosage after examining you well. Remember to follow your doctor’s directions correctly for best results.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose of Metoprolol 25mg for any reasons, take it the moment you remember it. However, skip the missed dose if the time to take the next dose is nearly up. Taking double doses near to each other can start to overdose leading to adverse outcomes.
What if I overdose of Metoprolol?
In the situation of an overdose of Metolar 25, get emergency medical attention. Overdose may result in uneven heartbeat, breathlessness, bluish-colored fingernails, dizziness, weakness, seizure, or fainting.
Interaction with other drugs
Other drugs can interact with Metolar 25 mg. Some of them include allergy drugs, clonidine, cimetidine, digitalis, dobutamine, terbinafine, haloperidol, isoproterenol, blood thinner such as doxazosin, prazosin, amiodarone, propafenone, fluconazole, insulin or oral diabetes medicines, antidepressants, other heart or blood pressure pills, medicines for asthma or other breathing disorders, HIV medicines, anti-malaria medications, or MAO inhibitors.
However, these are not the only drugs that can interact with Metoprolol 25mg. Notify your doctor in advance if you use any extra medicines or related products. Never start a new medication without proper medicinal guidance.
Why Buy Metolar 25 mg from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Metolar 25 mg (Metoprolol 25mg), manufactured by Cipla Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|| |
|Dosage Form|| |
|Equivalent Brand|| |
|Generic Name|| |
Chest pain (Angina), Heart failure, High blood pressure
15 tablets in 1 strip