- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Menoctyl Tablet (Otilonium Bromide 40mg)
Menoctyl 40 Tablet contains Otilonium Bromide as an active element. It is works by using an intense anti-spasmodic effect on muscles of the digestive tract. Menoctyl Tablet is used to relieve cramps associated with the stomach and intestines (gastrointestinal tract). It is also used to treat symptoms such as abdominal pain and cramps associated with irritable bowel syndrome. This medicine is not prescribed for use in patients less than 18 years of age.
What is it prescribed for?
Muscle spasm of the gastrointestinal tract
Menoctyl Tablet is used to relieve cramps associated with the stomach and intestines (gastrointestinal tract).
Irritable bowel syndrome
This medicine is used to treat symptoms such as abdominal pain and cramps associated with Irritable bowel syndrome.
How does Menoctyl Tablet work?
Otilonium bromide exerts an intense antispasmodic effect on the smooth muscles of the digestive tract.
How to take Menoctyl Tablet?
Take Otilonium Bromide 40mg in the dose and duration as prescribed by your physician. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it. Menoctyl Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
Side effects of Menoctyl Tablet
Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
- Dilatation of pupil
- Dryness in mouth
- Increased & decrease heart rate
- Difficulty in urination
- Dry skinExcessive thirst
- Reduced bronchial secretions
- Loss of accommodation
Menoctyl tablet related warnings
Before using Menoctyl 40 Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products, allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g., pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as advised by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Inform your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not consume alcohol while using the medicine
- Do not use if allergic to Otilonium bromide
- Not recommended to use in pregnancy or lactation
The missed dose should be taken as soon as possible. It is advisable to skip the missed dose if it is already time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Q. What is Spasmoctyl used for?
Otilonium is an antispasmodic agent that is used to help control disorders of the gastrointestinal system. It is usually used to reduce abdominal pain and discomfort in patients with irritable bowel syndrome.
Q. Is it habit forming?
No habit-forming tendencies were reported.
Why Buy Menoctyl Tablet from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Menoctyl Tablet, manufactured by Menarini India Pvt Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
Otilonium Bromide (40mg)
|Country of Origin|
Irritable bowel syndrome
Menarini India Pvt Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip