Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Melgain Lotion (5ml)
$24.00 – $130.00
|Melgain Lotion (5ml)|
|1 Bottle/s||$24.00||$24.00 /Piece|
|3 Bottle/s||$68.00||$22.67 /Piece|
|6 Bottle/s||$130.00||$21.67 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Melgain Lotion (Deca Peptide)
Alldaygeneric is the most trusted online pharmacy store for generic medicine. We sell high quality authenticated branded drug at a low price. Melgain Lotion Use, Side effects, Dosage & Reviews.
What is Melgain lotion?
Melgain lotion for vitiligo. It is said to be the first peptide-based drug for vitiligo. Melgain lotion (Deca Peptide) is a skin disease that leads to white patches on the body due to the loss of the normal skin pigment, melanin. Deca Peptide is useful in treating vitiligo (patches of discoloration on the skin).
Melgain Lotion use?
Melgain Lotion is used in the treatment of vitiligo, by causing re-pigmentation of the skin. Vitiligo causes white patches on your skin. It can also affect your eyes, mouth, and nose. It occurs when the cells that give your skin its color are destroyed.
A small amount of the lotion to the affected area and lightly massage it in. Wash the hands immediately unless it is part of the used area. Contact a doctor for the correct dosage and length of treatment as it will depend on the patient’s condition and their response to the therapy.
How Melgain Lotion Works?
Melgain Lotion is a regimenting agent. It works by causing migration of skin cells (melanocytes) from the area of skin surrounding the vitiligo patch. This, in turn, causes the production of melanin (skin darkening pigment) and restores the skin color.
Melgains Lotion Side Effects?
- Dry skin
- Skin irritation
- Burning sensation
- Tightness in the chest
- Itching and abdominal bloating.
Special precautions for Deca Peptide?
- Individuals who are allergic to Melgain or its contents should avoid taking the drug.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding females should inform the doctor before the use of Deca Peptide
- Breastfeeding women also may have to stop feeding if required while using Melgain.
- Avoid the use of too many creams while using Melgain as it may cause severe side effects like rash or inflammation on the skin.
Miss A Dose of Melgain Lotion?
If you miss a dose of Melgain Lotion, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not double the dose.
Q. What is the best cream for vitiligo?
Pimecrolimus and tacrolimus are a type of medication called calcineurin inhibitors, which are generally used to treat eczema. Pimecrolimus and tacrolimus are unlicensed for treating vitiligo.
Why Melgain Lotion from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Melgain Lotion, manufactured by Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
5 ml in 1 bottle
Deca Peptide (1mg/ml)
Fred Hogan –
It’s working. Happy with results.